Battle for the Pride Lands PT 1

Start from the beginning

"It's a bit of a swim. So hold your breath and follow me." Beshte says.

"Swim? Uh guys? You know me and water. We don't exactly get along." Fuli says as she looks at the water.

"You'd rather be stuck in all this smoke?" Bunga asks.

"Don't worry Fuli. You can just hold on to me. I'll get you through." Beshte says as he looks at Fuli.

"Thanks Beshte." Fuli says as she gets on Beshte's back.

"Uh, Kion? Can we come too?" Chungu asks as he and the others look at the hyenas.

"I still respect the Circle of Life. Even the lives of those who don't. Come on!" Kion says as the group then follows Beshte through the water before reaching the other end safely.

"There. Told ya it wasn't so bad." Beshte says.

"Oh no!" Kion shouts fearfully as he sees Priderock is on fire in the distance.

*Timeskip*

"Ah Simba. You've managed to escape my little scheme. Too bad the same can't be said for the Lion Guard." Scar says as he is appearing in the flames at Priderock as the group arrives where the others are.

"Guess again Scar." Kion says.

"You're okay!" Ono says happily.

"Ah Kion. Little leader of the Lion Guard. Time for you to lead everyone out of the Pride Lands. While you still can." Scar says.

"We'll never surrender to you Scar!" Kion shouts.

"You don't have the power to defeat me. But if you ever care to try you know where to find me." Scar says as he laughs before disappearing as the other animals show doubt.

"No. Everyone listen. Scar's just trying to scare you!" Alexis says as the other animals still show concern and doubt.

"Kion? We do know how to defeat Scar. Don't we?" Ma Tembo ask.

"Well... Not exactly." Kion says.

"I think I can help you out there." A voice says revealing to be Janja and Jasiri.

"Janja?" Alexis asks curiously as Janja's hyenas run over to him excited to see him.

"Jasiri? What's going on?" Kion asks.

"I know it sounds odd. But I think you should hear what Janja has to say." Jasiri says.

"Janja? What brings you here?" Simba asks as he looks at Janja.

"I uh... I know some stuff that might be helpful." Janja says nervously.

"Helpful how?" Alexis asks as she looks at Janja.

"I know how to defeat Scar." Janja says.

"And why should we believe you? A sworn enemy of the Pride Lands." Simba asks.

"Uh well..." Janja says before he starts singing.

"Janja! Ugh. I meant tell Simba what you know." Jasiri says.

"Oh! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right..." Janja says.

"No offense Jasiri. But it is difficult for me to believe that Janja has changed sides." Simba says as he looks at Jasiri.

"Your Highness you gave me a chance when no one else in the Pride Lands would. If Janja's information is useful we should use it to beat Scar. If it isn't? Then we crocodiles will be happy to have him for a late night snack." Makuu says as he growls at Janja.

"Whoa! Hey easy. Everyone just settle down a bit. Nobody said anything about eating anyone... least not yet anyway." Alexis says as she steps in front of Janja.

"Makuu's right Dad. If Jasiri believes Janja I think we should at least hear what he has to say." Kion says.

"Okay. Well Scar says that only Kion can defeat him. By using the Roar." Janja says.

"If the Roar brought Scar back I guess it could get rid of him too." Kion says.

"But it's gotta be the most powerful Roar you've got." Janja says.

"Oh yeah! Just blast Scar with the Roar." Bunga says.

"And you gotta Roar inside the top of the volcano. So the flames of the volcano overwhelm Scar." Janja says as Alexis looks at him.

"The volcano?" Alexis asks.

"Huh? Getting there won't be easy." Fuli says.

"All the more reason to proceed with the plan to attack the Outlands." Simba says.

"Yeah. But now it's not just about defeating Scar's army. We have a plan to defeat Scar as well." Kion says.

"The hyenas will help too, Kion. Right?" Jasiri asks as she looks at Kion.

"Yeah. That's right. All of the hyenas will help." Janja says proudly.

"Very well. Kion?" Simba asks.

"Everyone. Get some rest. Tomorrow we go into the Outlands." Kion says.

"Scar and his forces will be defeated once and for all. And we will have peace in the Pride Lands." Simba says as everyone cheers and heads off to get some rest.