Lions of the Outlands

Start from the beginning

"What!? But I'm not part of that group. I don't even know them. Why would he even banish them?" Alexis asks.

"Because Zira and her family were loyal only to Scar." Rafiki says.

"Scar?" The group asks in union.

"After Scar was gone Simba became King. But Zira told Simba he could not rule the Pride Lands. Because Scar had chosen her son Kovu to be king." Rafiki says as he shows paintings on the wall.

"But Scar was never the real King!" Bunga says.

"Correct honey badger! And that is what Simba told Zira. But Zira would not listen to reason. Instead she attacked Simba! Of course Simba won quickly. But after that he had no choice. He had to banish Zira and her family from the Pride Lands. Forever!" Rafiki shouts.

"So the lions in the Outlands might be Zira and her family?" Bunga asks.

"Most definitely. And if they find out that Kion is Simba's son there could be trouble. Much trouble!" Rafiki says.

"We gotta help Kion!" Bunga shouts.

"Right. Let's go! Till the Pride Lands end..." Fuli shouts.

"Lion Guard defend!" The group shouts in union as they leave Alexis and Rafiki before Alexis struggles to get up and put weight on her paw as she starts trying to follow.

"Where are you going Alexis?" Rafiki asks.

"To help." Alexis says determinedly.

"But you are not part of the Lion Guard and are still hurt." Rafiki says as Alexis looks at him.

"I don't care. Jasira is my friend. I've known her not long since being in the Outlands. She's helped me before just like Kion has. I'm going. Dangerous or not. That has never stopped me before form doing what I think is right." Alexis says.

"Even if you are wolf?" Rafiki asks as Alexis looks at him in surprise.

"Huh? How did-" Alexis then gets cut off by Rafiki.

"I saw you the other night after the others left." Rafiki says as Alexis looks down.

"Oh.. Are you going to say anything?" Alexis asks.

"No my dear. You seem like a reliable and good hearted friend. It would be different if you acted like a threat. You seem more afraid to let anyone know than anything." Rafiki says as Alexis gives a sad look.

"Well Jasiri and her clan are the only ones apart from my old family who know. I left my old family because I felt out of place for it. Then I wound up in the Outlands and met Jasiri. My other old family did accept me and my difference but I didn't. At least not until I met Jasiri. But even then I struggle trusting people to know about it. I don't want them to hate me." Alexis says sadly.

"Perhaps try opening your eyes to the possibilities young one. Give them a chance. You may be surprised." Rafiki says as Alexis smiles slightly.

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. Imara mwitu!" Alexis says as she leaves.

*Timeskip*

As soon as Alexis reaches where the others are she sees Kion blowing the outsiders away with a powerful.

"Jasiri! Kion!" Alexis shouts as Kion sees her and runs over.

"Alexis? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here. You're hurt." Kion says worriedly as he sees Alexis holding her paw up to avoid putting weight on it.

"I don't care. I wanted to come. When those I see as friends are in danger I don't back down." Alexis says.

"Alexis!" Jasiri shouts as she runs over.

"Jasiri." Alexis says as Jasiri happily nuzzles her.

"Been a while. How are you?" Jasiri asks.

"Eh. Been better." Alexis says as she and Jasiri laugh.

"You guys know each other?" Ono asks as Alexis nods.

"Long story. I'll explain when we get back if that's alright?" Alexis asks.

"Fine with me. How did you even know where we were in the Outlands." Kion asks curiously.

"You kidding? Alexis has the best tracking skills I've ever seen from a lion. I haven't seen anything she hasn't been able to track." Jasiri says as Alexis gives a slight embarrassed look.

"Well I can't track everything. I do prefer to have a scent to go by." Alexis says.

*Timeskip*

"I know Jasiri believed in you. But I'll admit I had my doubts." Madoa says as the group is gathered near the watering hole.

"And now?" Kion asks as he looks at Madoa.

"I'm glad she has you for a friend." Madoa says happily.

"Thanks." Kion says.

"Me too. I'm glad to have all of you as friends." Jasiri says as Alexis smiles.

"Back at ya Jasiri." Fuli says happily.

"Hey little ones! I'm not so scary now huh?" Kion asks as two small hyenas come over to him before running and hiding.

"Oh well... Take it as a compliment. You are pretty fierce." Jasiri says as she laughs.