14

____𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 12:00am____

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 12:00am
____

you closed your eyes as darrian continuously kissed on your neck n jawline, leaving marks. he took off his nike tech that you were wearing and put your purse to the side as you watched him do so.

you sat up and he mugged tf outta you which made you burst out laughing "why are you looking at me like that?" you questioned while covering your mouth.

"cause why tf is you sittin up" he said with a attitude as you just kept laughing "bitch don't get yo ass beat" you said as you looked him up n down "wtv" he replied, pulling his basketball shorts up a lil.

"yo ass still out" you said and he slowly turned around and looked at you "you must love my ass cause why you so worried about it" he said as he walked to the bathroom with you following him.

"boy please" you said, hopping on the sink "damn you wanna watch me take a piss" he laughed "eww your so disgusting" you said as you hopped off the sink and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"don't touch me wit dem pissy ass hands" you said as you mugged him "well move yo lil ass out da way and maybe i won't" he said, mugging you while looking you up n down as you moved to the side a little.

"nigga tf please" you said, rolling your eyes as he washed his hands meanwhile you were putting on sum lipgloss "gimmie beso" you said as you turned to look at him.

he dried his hands on a towel before walking back to you and looking at himself in the mirror "i'll be mad if i was you too, i look mad good" he laughed and you side eyed him.

"you talkin bout how you look meanwhile i want a kiss" you said and he turned to look at you "i'm not gon kiss you cause if i do den you ain't gon have nomo lipgloss" he said, being so deadass.

"ok?" you raised an eyebrow as he left the bathroom and walked to his bed, sitting down and getting on his phone, "darriannnn" you called his name as you turned the bathroom light off.

"stop usin my gov" he said, not looking at you "jimenez, anyways watchu think about me gettin a snake eye piercing on the tip of my tongue?" you asked, standing between his legs.

(i'm so ashamed cause i been spelling his last name wrong this whole time so i gotta get used to putting a E instead of a I)

(or i can just keep it the same🤷🏾‍♀️)

"what is dat?" he asked so you showed him a picture and he smirked "yea, you should get it" he said with the smirk never leaving his face making you laugh "eww, your disgusting" you said, knowing what he was thinking.

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 4:30pm
____

"nvm ion even want the piercing, it's gon cause health problems and it can break ppl teeth" you randomly said while laying on your bed.

"i mean it is cute" lexi shrugged and you pouted "ik right" you agreed "well get the frog one then" she suggested "i'm just not gonna get a tongue piercing at all" you replied.

"ik you want it" she laughed and you mugged her "shut up" you laughed "what dot say when you told him abt it?" she asked "mmcht, dat nigga so dirty minded" you laughed as you sat up.

"i bet" she said, wiggling her eyebrows "please sdfu" you said, looking at her hella concerned "didn't you tell dd you want one?" you questioned "yup n dat nigga told me my tongue was gon fall off while suckin him off" she said and you bursted out laughin.

"oh wowww" you said while nodding "yup but dem niggas on da block rn" she said "i wanna see my man" you said "wrd, i miss gettin on his nerves" she said and you laughed "let's goooo" you said, getting up.

"yk ddot ass rey cuss you out so ion even know why you leaving da house like dat" lexi said and you laughed "it's wtv, he always cussin me out over dumb shit cause he childish" you said.

____
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙 - 4:45pm
____

it's just me, dd, notti, jay, edot, heemy, 83, and da rest of da gang chillin on da block by da deli.

and from a distance i see a group of girls approaching me, notti, and dd but ian rey entertain dese hoes, "yo he mad fine" one of the girls said "which one" one questioned "the one wit da longest hair, wrd to my muva" one of the girls said.

"chill, i was already lookin at him" another gurl said "wrd, he fine asab" da other said and so i stood up, pulling my pants up and fixing my hoodie as i walked pass the girls, going straight to lani who was walk-in wit lexi.

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 4:55pm
____

"ahhh my mannn" you squealed as you ran to ddot who was walking towards you and hugged him "oh dat must be one of his hoes" a random girl said "where yo clothes at?" he asked as he looked u up n down.

"yo bedroom floor" you replied and he laughed "wrd?" he said "wrd" you replied "if y'all don't get y'all ugly asses out da way so i can go see my nigga" lexi said and y'all laughed.

"who dem girls?" you asked as yall walked pass them and he sat down "ionk" he replied as you sat on his lap "mhm" you hummed.

A/N: idk what drug dese bitches over here are on but they are on a GOOD one😁👍🏾