8

____𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 10:30pm____

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 10:30pm
____

"darrian" you called his name as he turned to look at you "yoo ma?" he replied "can you go get me a plan b out my bathroom cabinet?" you asked and he stood up, walking to the bathroom dat was connected to your room.

"it ain't no mo in da thing" he said and you side eyed him "darrian don't play wimme" you said and he laughed as he walked back to you.

you sat up and he stood between your legs. he handed you a pill and your fruit punch that notti had brought you earlier. you popped da pill and stood up.

yes, y'all showered🙄.

ionk wassup what darrian ass like i was just wit yo ass den we both took showers and you decide to put on sum grey sweat shorts? after all i've done for you.

you got up and y'all went downstairs, seeing all of them on the couch in their on little worlds well that didn't last long because when y'all came downstairs they all looked at y'all.

"sooo...y'all done yet?" notti said and you furrowed your eyebrows as you walked into the kitchen, grabbing your chinese food and a plastic fork "idk what your talkin abt" you said as you sat beside lexi on the couch.

"oh really?" dd questioned "yea we done, im tired" ddot said, sitting down on the floor between yours legs as he laid on your thigh "i said wow.." lexi said as he hand covered her mouth.

"yea idk what y'all talkin abt..anywho, i see y'all break only lasted 10 minutes" you said, looking at dd n lexi "ntm" lexi said and you laughed "i wanna go to da mall" you said "let's go tmrw" lexi replied "bet" dd said.

"oh not y'all" you said, looking at the 3 boys "why not?" notti questioned "girls day." lexi replied "fuck y'all girls day" ddot said with his face scrunched up "fuck you" you replied and he smirked and looked back at you.

"you already did" he said and you kicked him "ew, neva dat" you replied "ian gon say too much but y'all sister not innocent..at all" ddot said as he laughed.

"i just sit back n observe" notti said which made y'all laugh "hm, throw dis away for me" you said, tapping ddot's shoulder and giving him the plate.

he got up n threw it away before coming back "mane dem niggas dee n shit went back to da studio" dd said, kissing his teeth "i seen ds too, im rey go back" ddot said "shiiiddd y'all trynna go back" notti said, sitting up.