3

____𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 6:10pm____

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 6:10pm
____

"ite bring y'all ugly asses on so we can do the video" noti said and you mugged him "who dis nigga talkin to?" you said with your face scrunched up "not me" lexi said as y'all both stood up.

"nah nbs" you said while laughing as the boys walked behind y'all "lani" ddot said, calling your name which made you turn around "yo?" you said, raising an eyebrow.

"ya purse" he said, holding up your black marc jacobs purse in his hands "uhhhh hold it" you said and he rolled his eyes "i'm not no fuckin slave" he said and you nodded.

"right cause you a peasant" you said and this nigga launched your purse at your head which hurt like a bitch so you turned and hit him meanwhile he was just laughing.

"and dats why you carrying my shit now bitch" you said and he flicked you off "and dats why you suckin my dick now bitch" he said and you hit him in his stomach "stop testin me bitch" you said as dd n lexi laughed.

"just get together already" lexi said "nbs, suckin his dick n shit" dd said while laughing "okay so you must want me to punch you in yo shit david" you said, stopping in your tracks.

"yk i was just jokin gurl" dd said, throwing his hands up in defense "yeah ok" you said, walking out the door of the building which left y'all met wit a bunch of females.

"they trynna take yo nigga, lex" you said to lexi and she side eyed dd "he know not to play wimme" she said and you laughed "dey trynna take yo nigga too" she said with a slight smirk on her face.

"dey can have him, i'm a free agent" you said and she laughed "what kr say? LIES ON LIES ON LIES" lexi said "now you wanna sing da opps? bet" was all dd said before you seen him trip lexi onto the floor.

your jaw immediately dropped cause why dese niggas be abusing y'all for? you hit dd in the same spot where you threw the honeybun so you knew that was gon hurt.

you helped lexi up and ofc she kicked dd in his shit as y'all made y'all way to noti's car. you got in the front seat and lexi, dd, n ddot got in the back which made noti side eye you.