○three○

Mulai dari awal

She suddenly thought about how rough she undoubtedly looked and wanted to freshen up before they arrived. It would also give her a chance to get rid of any morning sickness she was feeling. She was the wife of two great warriors and wanted to present herself with pride.

"You all go ahead, I need to land sooner. I will meet you there. Take the little one with you please."

Jake and Neytiri were hesitant to go without their pregnant mate but they were also glad she wouldn't be there if things turned south.

Neytiri helped guide Tuk onto her Ikran and gave her wife a look that said to be careful. Nayliä nodded with a bright smile and turned Khazì to go to a small island surrounded by clear water.

Once she landed she took a deep breath to relax. She was home.

Khazì slowly bent lower to the ground so she could get off easier. She carefully slid off him and turned to rub his head affectionately in appreciation for the trip. He eagerly nuzzled into her palm.

Her ears perked up at the feeling of the sand beneath her feet. She wiggled her toes and couldn't stop the joyous laugh that escaped her. She was home.

Suddenly she remembered she had to catch up to her family and hurriedly walked to the crystal clear water.

A sigh escaped her as the cool water cleansed her body of all the sweat she had given off.

Eventually she deemed herself worthy and quickly mounted Khazì.

The first thing that she saw and heard was an unknown woman holding Kiri's hand and the words, "These children aren't even true Na'vi."

Kiri glanced at her mother and father, hoping they would say something in her defense but her face fell when they were silent.

She felt a hand yank her back and she was shielded by a warm body.

Nayliä was slightly crouched in a defensive stance with a vile growl escaping her. One hand was holding Kiri behind her and the other formed a claw, she was ready for action. She bared her teeth at whoever this woman was. Her tail whipped behind her like a mini tornado. Her hair fell perfectly along her back and shoulders.

She ignored her aching thigh and zeroed in on what she deemed a threat.

She would never let anyone step this close to her children and speak these words. The protectiveness she felt was heightened by her hormones from her pregnancy.

Ronal flinched in surprise before she returned the hiss a little quieter.

She could recognize a protective mother a mile away and knew she should be cautious in her approach. She also couldn't believe the Na'vi in front of her was one of her people. Curiosity filled her and she made the connections between Nayliä, Liia and Tuk who had a few of the same features.

At the sound of Ronal hissing at their mate both Jake and Neytiri stepped forward. Neytiri was quicker and placed a hand on her wife's stomach and shoulder.

"Calm, there has been a misunderstanding."

Nayliä did not move and kept her eyes on her target. She let her head tilt to the side and let out another warning snarl. A habit she had picked up from her husband.

Jake stepped in and grabbed her free hand. He quickly placed a kiss there before turning to Ronal.

"I apologize, my mate has been through a rough trip, she is pregnant and assumed you were a threat before actually understanding the situation."