Time skip ........

Next morning..........

Y/N: here *give him glass of water who was standing there holding his bag.*

He took the glass and drank half of water and give her back. She hold the glass for where he drink. He went near her and hugged her for last time and kissed her forehead.

Taehyung: I will miss you very much.

Y/N: but after two weeks we are getting married anyways. *Smile*

Taehyung: *pout* but still.

Y/N: I will miss you too.

Taehyung leaned towards her and kissed her last time before leaving. But he soon pulled back after hear his hyung calling him.

Taehyung: coming hyung. *Look at her for last time and left*

Y/N followed him from back and soon stopped near wall and look at him.

He stood near car and look back and saw Y/N drank the water with teary eyes from where he drink it. He smile and say inside the care and left.

Big time skip..............

After two weeks..................

Haldi Day................

(Sorry guys but for this FF I put haldi first I know in real first Mahendi ceremony is there but her haldi is first hope you understand)

Krishnakant and Mr.kim decide to do weeding in calm place with beautiful view. They planned to do wedding in Goa.

Krishnakant booked whole place where the weeding was going to happened for safety no one can harm anyone.

Today is haldi. Everyone was very excited for haldi it's there first haldi in home. But Taehyung was the most excited person present there.

......................

In Y/N room.

Priya: wow dii you look damn beautiful I am sure when jiji will see you he will die on the spot for sure. *Laugh*

Y/N ook down shyly after listening to her comment.

??: That true Priya.... *Smile*

Priya and Y/N turn around to look who was there but they smiled widely after seeing Aarya standing there smiling widely.

Y/N stood up and ran to hugged her bestfriend.

Y/N: bitch when you came why didn't you inform me huh.

Aarya: oh I am sorry baby but I wanted to surprise you.

Y/N: *pulled back and pout* I thought you will not come.

Aarya: aww when my baby is going to marry how can't l come huh. *Smile widely* but you look stunning baby if I was a boy na then I definitely have married you and fucked you really hard.

Y/N: *red cheeks* shut up dumbo.

Priya: what a surprise dii. *Hugged Aarya*

Aarya: sorry cutie I was out of station but now I am here na we both will enjoy fullest in weeding ok. *Laughed and hugged her back*

Y/N look .......