Your Heart Knows The Truth (boyxboy)

Book Title: Your Heart Knows The Truth

Author: justsomebody0001

Status: Ongoing

Tags For The Book: #badboy, #bisexual, #boyxboy, #daddyissues, #enemies, #enemieswithbenefits, #friendswithbenefits, #gayaf, #gayfiction, #gaylove, #gayromance, #highschool, #lgbt, #lgbtfiction, #lgbtpride, #loveislove, #pride, #romance, #smutwarning, #soccer, #soccerromance, #teenagers, #teenfiction, #teenlife

Summary (Book Description) : ✨Smut/comedy/romance ✨

Nathaniel Gallant, a 16-year-old a little uncommon teenager. A boy who struggled to find his place in the world, moving from one location to another hoping that one day he would find somewhere he truly belonged. His journey led him to the town of Wildelyn, where he arrived with low expectations, not anticipating anything extraordinary to happen this time either.

However, his very first day at school proved to be different. And Nathaniel's talent for soccer shone through, and he quickly earned a place on the team - a dream he had held onto for years. The passion he felt for the game and the sense of camaraderie with his teammates kept him rooted in Wildelyn longer than he had planned. For the first time in a long time, Nathaniel felt a sense of belonging and purpose.

He was doing great until he meets someone then his world begin to turn upside down: Zach Raymond, the captain of the rival soccer team and one of the most popular boy in town. Everyone wanted to get and so did Nathaniel. The guy was so unbelievable admirable. He stuck in his mind so deeply and couldn't get out.

Nathaniel's desire for Zach become more intense, but he knows deep down that Zach is unattainable. Still, he holds out hope that they could at least be friends.

However, this didn't go as planned for them either. When Zach discovers that Nathaniel has become friends with his twin brother, who has a nerdy personality that contrasts sharply with Nathaniel's jock image, he becomes suspicious of Nathaniel's intentions. Zach suspects Nathaniel of having ulterior motives for befriending his brother. Nathaniel finds himself under Zach's watchful gaze, unable to shake off the growing distrust and suspicion.

Will Zach and Nathaniel's relationship take an unexpected turn? Could they become friends, enemies, or something entirely unexpected? What's in store for them? Only time will tell.

⚠️Mature content

🔥Smut scenes

❗AND MORE