Chapter 47 = EXAM!😭!

Start from the beginning

"Oh, don't worry about that. You all just need to learn everything nissan and I will be taught to you guys, and....don't even try to run away, got it?.", her last words sounded threatening which made them all nod understandable immediately.

And that's how the third years started their extra class with Haru and Seiyu before their entrance exam arrived.

>_____________________<

"How you even solve this?", Pahchin complained as they all were given a math question to solve. Everyone having a hard time solving the problems while Kokonoi is chilling answering the question as if it's nothing.

Of course, Kyoko, Senju, Emma, and Mitsuya were also there to help these idiots. Although the girls only help with small questions matters.

"You guys don't even answer any questions even 30 minutes already passed. And what are you doing Baji??", Haru asked as she looked at Baji who had some weird poses in front of the papers.

"Shush, I'm trying to calculate and solve the question in my head right now. Ah'ha!! The first question answer is 57!!", he confidently writes 57 in blank spaces.

"YOU SUPPOSED TO SHOW HOW YOU SOLVE THAT QUESTION!!"

"Why need to show them? Isn't it like the markers can't calculate themselves when they markings tho? What important is the last answer!", Baji confidently explained which made Haru's stress level increase to her maximum.

"Oh gosh, I swear these idiot brats really gonna repeat their papers again.", Seiyu seems really stressed now while Senju trying to help him release some stress by making him some drinks or something.

"What are you doing, Mikey?", Draken asked while peeping aside at Mikey who struggled to understand the question.

"I swear I learned this in our class but why I can't remember?", Mikey said while rubbing his head with the pen.

"Mikey, give me your papers.", Seiyu said which the guy passed on his paper. Seiyu then started to adjust something on Mikey's paper before he passed it back to the blonde boy. "Now try solving these again, I changed only the words a bit in your questions, the other part didn't change."

Mikey confusedly took the paper as he started to read the question. Just in a few seconds of reading, Mikey's eyes shone with determination as he grabbed the pen and immediately answered all the questions at full speed.

"What the-", everyone was left speechless with how Mikey reacting right now.

And just in a few minutes, all 10 questions were finished with full solving problems shown. Seiyu started to mark Mikey's paper and what?

"HE GOT ALL QUESTIONS RIGHT?!!!", everyone shouted in disbelief after seeing Mikey's full mark, even Haru didn't expect that.

"Give me that!", Kazutora snaps the paper and observes it himself as he can't believe it with his eyes, not just him but everyone is peeping on Mikey's paper.

However, what they found was something unexpected...even left Haru speechless...with no words.

"The first question... 'The length of Haru's precious box of Mikey's abs is 9cm to the nearest centimeters. Which of these could be the actual length of her box?", Kazutora read the question in disbelief.

"Mikey went to the store and printed out Haru's adorable photo with a size containing 1213 sheets, a hot photo of Haru with 2148 sheets, and a sexy photo of 155 sheets. So, how many sheets of photo did Mikey print out?", The second question was read by Baji in disbelief as well.