𝟘𝟛. 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Start from the beginning

Y/N's POV

"No." I saw a bunch of spiders with a baby-like head. wtf happened here? Muichiro's speaking habits are really starting to wear off on me.

I saw Shinobu-san talking to a nearly dead yellow child. He must be a Breath of Thunder user hence his outfit style. Hm I've heard some not-so-good stories of what happened to the past Breath of Thunder Hashira, I wonder what happened. 

"Y/N-chan I see you're doing well these days" Shinobu suddenly appeared making me jump a bit. She always does this whenever trying to greet me. 

"Hm I sense one more demon where the other Tomioka is, would you please accompany me?"

"Of course Koc- I mean Shinobu-sama" I still haven't gotten used to calling her by her first name. We ran through the forest looking for the last demon aura. We came across my brother guarding a demon and some boy with a checkered patterned haori.

I walked over to the boy and tried to talk to him. "Hey you know that's a demon right?" My smile faded once my brother wielded his sword toward me. "What are you doing to your little sister hm? You know this is against corp rules, I'm sure you had a great reason for this." My sarcastic voice kind of leaked out.

The boy finally spoke up, "She's my sister! she hasn't killed or eaten anyone!" Another case of the siblings. Shinobu went in for an attack but of course, my brother had to butt in.  "Tomioka-san just like what Y/N-chan said, this is against corp rules."

He had her held in her arm and the pair of siblings started to run away. Just when I was going to chase after them, Kanao popped out of nowhere and started to chase them. "I've asked Kanao to get them don't worry Y/N-chan."

Giyu gave Shinobu a blank stare, right when she was about to stab his head 3 birds started to yell in unison. 

"Y/N AND GIYU TOMIOKA, AND SHINOBU KOCHO, BRING IN THE KAMADO SIBLINGS TO HEADQUARTERS IMMEDIATELY FOR A HASHIRA MEETING." Master only does unplanned Hashira meetings if something important happened...maybe this was more serious than I anticipated. 

"I'll do one more check to see if any demon is still present" I ran to the side of the mountain hoping I can peacefully go HOME. 

Ugh, I can sense a demon right around the corner. I can't ever catch a break. "peek-a-boo" The demon turned around in displeasure. Hm...lower moon...2, wait why does this happen to me, lemme just get this over with.  

"I'm lower moon 2, Rokuro, you should be honored to be in my presence." Not giving a fuck what he said I looked over to the side. I was really tired since I didn't get any proper rest. I wanna go home...

Lower moons are easy to kill but I guess their blood demon art can be impressive.(idk this guy's blood demon art so I'm going to make it up)

Blood Demon Art: Blinding Light (ironic since they can't touch the sun)

"yo what the h-" My eyes became all foggy and I could feel blood dripping. I haven't seen an art like this before. I CAN'T SEE.

I can feel him attacking my already scratched-up body making my body bleed a bit more. "You know what enough of this," Breath of Ice, First Form: Frostbite. I covered both me and him in a cloud of ice, hoping it would wear off the effect of his blood demon art. In fact, I was right, since he was a lower moon this was only temporary.

I quickly cut off his head already wanting to go home even more. Bro just wasted my time and got me more injured...great.

I see now why sometimes the weaker demons can just surprise you the worse on your bad days. 

★ Small time skip 

I made it to the Ubuyashiki estate, but my eyesight was still a bit blurry from the after-effects, it seemed like everyone was there. I went over and stood by Muichiro. "Sorry I'm late, I bumped into-"

"Anyone who hurts my sister, Hashira or not, I won't let you get away with it!" Oh that's the reason why we are here. 

Muichiro tugged my sleeve to make me look up at him, I don't know if it was my eyesight but I saw him have a hint of worry. Well, I did have some deep wounds and bruises.

My eyesight started to clear up and I saw the same guy who protected his demon sister.

"Oh Y/N you're just in time to see me cut this demon up," I glared at Shinazugawa-san.

"Even if we have to kill her, we should wait for what the Master says, also I've been informed this was my brothers doing," I told him. Curiously, I took a glance at Giyu hoping for some sort of reaction, there was nothing.

Shinazugawa-san didn't seem to care because he continued to stab the box. The maroon-haired boy started to run and head-butted the Wind Pillar. This guy has a hard head. 

While my brother took this as a chance to make them stop fighting, Muichiro decided to whisper something to me.

"Y/N it isn't worth it, don't make ur wounds worse," He already knew this situation made my blood boil, for both sides. One, a demon not eating anyone was uncalled for! Two, Shinazugawa-san won't listen to a damn word I say. 

The Master came and we all kneeled with our heads down. Shit my stomach wound is getting squished. 

Bearing the pain, Muichiro put his hand on my knee so I could have extra support.

"The letter please..."

As I heard the words leave the Master's mouth it caught my attention that this pairing was special. If the Master allows it, I'm more than happy to accept it as well. 

"Tanjiro Kamado, as well as Sakonji Urokodaki, Giyu Tomioka, then followed by Y/N Tomioka will atone by committed seppuku."  My eyes widened, WHEN DID I AGREE TO THIS?? THEY DID IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?

Mitsuri-san let out a gasp, which was followed by a worried Muichiro tightening his grip on my knee, making me hiss out of pain since there was a minor cut there. He quickly loosened his grip looking at me with apologetic eyes. 

My eyes looked around searching for my brother who still, wouldn't look at me. I was going to have to talk to him later to see who SET ME UP. That was going to be exhausting since he barely talks to me. 

After the demon named "Nezuko" proved her humanity to the rest of the Hashira, it was ordered that Tanjiro should be taken to the butterfly mansion for healing. Take me with you...this pain is getting on my nerves...

Before that, we learned that he met Muzan, which interested everyone. I really just wanted to get out of there at that point. 

This loud ass boy who I learned was named Tanjiro, came running back interrupting the Master. I saw Muichiro grab 3 rocks and aimed at Tanjiro's head. "You're not allowed to interrupt the Master." I had to hold in my laugh cause I just couldn't, this whole situation was weird.

The two Kakushi started to ramble on with their apologies. "Just get out of our sight."

"Wait Tanjiro, give your boar friend my sincerest apologies for knocking him cold," I gave him a big smile. His eyes widened and he nodded with a bit of a pink hue on his cheeks.(y/n has rizz you guys)  

Muichiro tugged my sleeve, clearly confused about what happened on that mountain. Our meeting commenced. Now I have to sit here and wait...to get treated. 

Here's a random fun fact, the interactions between Muichiro and y/n are based on my past relationships lmao <3 Like tugging on the sleeve. Bye bye~~