A date? and The fight. (Edited)

Time: 4:00am.   |   Location: Forest of Death, Y/N's home.

In the nearby river Y/N was in the water with only his underwear with a spear and on the spear was 8 fishes and on a drying rack was a few meats. And near the campfire was a cauldron hanging over the fire and next to it was a basket with carrots and potatoes and onions. Y/N went to the fire and after gutting the fish, smeared it with salt and put the fishes on sticks around the fire to cook. Y/N after cutting the meat and vigetables soon started to cook a beef stew.

After the food was cooked he was about to eat when warm hands wrapped around him.

Kanna: Hello dear little brother~

Y/N: AAHH!!! Where did you come from!?

Y/N backed away shocked at his sisters' sudden appearance.

Mai: Good morning Y/N.

Sheena: Hi Y/N.

Y/N: Jeez, if I knew you'd be coming I'd have cooked more food.

Mai: It's ok Y/N, we brought food since we didn't know if you had anything to eat, since you live in this place.

Y/N: Oh, I see. Wait you do know I know how to hunt right? We were taught by... Mom and dad.

Kanna: Bah! Forget them, let's eat!

They agreed and started eating. Y/N was on Kanna's lap and being fed by her.

Kanna: Say ahh~

Sheena: Kanna, why is Y/N on your lap?

Kanna: What? If you wanted to do this then you should have been faster. Bleh! Now here's another Y/N.

Y/N just sweat drop but ate the food.

Time: 7am

Mai: So, Y/N what are your plans for today?

Y/N thought about it and remembered.

Y/N: Oh yesterday after the whole thing I met with Ino and she asked me to hang out with her.

Sheena: You're going on a date?

Kanna: What!? No! He's not going on a date!

Y/N: Jeez were just going to hang out, it's no big deal.

They argue for a few more minutes about Y/N going on a date.

Timeskip: 9am

Y/N was walking to the middle of the village and saw Ino waiting for him. She wore a light blue skirt and a white sleeveless shirt. She spotted him and waved. He wore a dark red shirt and black pants.

Ino: Hi Y/N.

Y/N: Sorry Ino, did you wait long?

Ino: No I just got here recently.

The two walked around and talked about what missions they did and people they met along the way. Y/N and Ino went into a shop, Y/N bought Ino a ring.

He put a seal on it where when activated conjures a barrier around the user and Ino bought him a ring as well

Y/N was thankful and planned to add a seal to the ring in the future.

Later

Ino: Hey Y/N, why did you never want to be a ninja?

Y/N: Oh... When did-

Ino: I heard your moth- I mean Kisaragi-sama mention it yesterday.

Y/N sighed and looked to the sky.

Y/N: Well, you see... When I was little, I saw a book about my former clan's history. They served the Hokage and prioritized his safety. At first I admired it but I saw something that changed my view on the whole thing.

Y/N paused and looked back to Ino.

Y/N: In the book I saw that a lot of the Shinobi's died never going past the age of 30... I don't know a out you but I want a long life... And one of my goals is to be free. I want complete freedom and that required not being bound to one place, which is what a Shinobi is. It is bound to it's village and it's Kage.

Ino: I see... That's understandable, me personally, I also want a long life. And complete freedom seems nice also.

Ino smile at the boy as they continue their "hangout". Little did they know, they were followed by a mad Kanna.

Timeskip: 2pm

Y/N was in front of Ino's home.

Ino: It was fun hanging out with you Y/N, it would be nice if we could do it again.

Y/N: Yes it was enjoyable, and I wouldn't mind hanging out with you again.

Ino hugged the boy and went inside her house after saying bye.

Kanna: 'That slut! She dare touch Y/N!?'

Kanna's rage was quickly stopped when Sheena dragged her away by the ear.

Location: Hospital Roof.

Naruko and Satsuki was in a heated fight against each other, as Sakura watched in worry. Satsuki had challenged Naruko and the two had engaged in battle. The two seemed evenly matched as Satsuki weaved handsigns, lightning emitting from her left hand as she stood atop a water tank.

Y/N: 'What the hell?'

Y/N with Mito had opened the door to the roof only to see Satsuki with chidori and Naruko with a rasengan.

Mito: Sakura, what's going on?

Sakura: Satsuki challenged Naruko and before Naruko could answer Satsuki attacked her.

Y/N: Why would she want to fight Naruko?

Sakura: I have no idea, I've been trying to get them to stop but Satsuki won't stand down!

Satsuki jumped towards Naruko as Naruko did the same as Sakura ran towards the middle in an attempt to stop them both.

Before the two jutsus could hit Sakura, both were redirected by two of their senseis.

Naruko's attack hitting a water tank and Satsuki's hitting another water tank. Satsuki seeing the "small damage" Naruko did compared to hers she smirked. After getting scolded by Kakashi she jumped down only to see the water tanks Naruko hit was destroyed form the back. She was shocked and angry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hahahahahha I still haven't slept HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA