Love and Leaving

BGS:
After abandonment on the isolated road Preeta and Karan never met. Mahira did try to kill Preeta but things didn't work in her favor . Mahesh Luthra's health deteriorated as he was administrated with wrong medication but Luthras blame Preeta because they believe she caused the accident in first place. This made Karan decide to marry Mahira.

Track: Karan and Mahira’s Marriage

Today everything in the Luthra Mansion is planned by the best in the best ways possible. Media, industrialists, cricketers, and socialites all have come over punctually to witness the wedding of a star cricketer. People were amazed by the extravagant celebrations that even dull the elder son’s marriage two months ago. The bride and groom are decked in all red. Luthras have spent a great deal in showing off their wealth. Everything is on time and everyone is ready for the rituals. Drums were beaten Kareena Luthra and her mother sweated together on the beats. 

Rakhi Luthra is still standing at the side as a trophy wife and daughter-in-law without having any opinions or parental control over his younger son’s marriage. Her firstborn also stands beside her with his hands at his back looking refined and spineless. However, Sameer Luthra is trying to drill some sense in others by mentioning the folly of Karan Luthra one and a half months ago when he married Preeta Arora with all traditions. He was not given an ear as usual.

Karan himself is looking at the entrance. He was waiting for her, he wanted her to come so he can show her that she meant nothing. He wanted her to come to see him giving her place to someone else. Karan hasn’t seen Preeta since he left her isolated on the road. He never heard from her or her family. He would usually take the route that may coincidently collide with her, but luck wasn’t granted to him. But he did send her a wedding card and even called to challenge her to come and see if she dares. And as much as he knows her, she never turns down a challenge, he was sure she will come.

The problem is he never knew her.

Shristi was trying everything to convince her mother to talk with Preeta. She begged her mother to make Preeta realize that her husband is marrying a mentally ill woman. She wanted to do everything in her power to save Karan and reunite with Preeta. Sarla Arora who has cooled down in the last one and a half months was also giving in to Shristi ideals. When they were still talking about the pros and cons of Preeta being abandoned, she entered the hall with the prettiest smile. Her smile dimmed immediately when she heard her mother and sister were planning to save the Luthras. The same Luthras who have tried to kill their family and strip them of their dignity in front of the whole world.

“What are you people talking about?”

“Oh, Preeta you are back…… well……...” Sarla didn’t know how to continue.

“Di please listen to me once, we have to stop the marriage, you heard what Mahira said, what will happen once she married your husband di? How can you let her take your place di? Let’s plan something to stop this whole drama, please you always considered Uncle Mahesh as your father figure how can you let his perpetrator live in his house?” Shristi ranted without focusing on Preeta’s expressions which were turning cold with her every word.

“Are you done with your rant?” She said so softly but it sounded like a whisper from hell. Everyone stilled with her tone.

“Do I look that desperate to you? Huh do I look like I’m too desperate to have a man hmm” She asked her sister whom she raised. She was confused why after all the cluster**** she still wanted to save Karan. Karan, who ruined everything just to cool down his frustration.

“No Di, it’s nothing look Di you love him, what he did, you can make him understand. We all know how much he loves Rishab Ji; Karan sir was angry but in one sense he saved you from Prithvi. Whatever happened………...”