𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

-𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍-

I was in the hotel room all day. I decided since I didn't have anything to do to practice my speaking. I learned my French, German and English. I never understood why my mom taught me German but now I do. Even though she wanted me to keep my distance from him she wanted me to have my own way to communicate with him. Today it was Sunday. I had opened the curtains and looked outside over the track. A little part of it. I wanted to be there for him so bad but well... I'm stuck on my room because of the doctor and I'm a doctor myself so I should know that I should follow that advice. I had been taken care of myself the whole time and whenever Charles was in the hotel he would pamper me with anything he could think of. We would watch movies and I found it comforting to hear him breath or his food steps. He still didn't know I could hear again and I wanted to wait a few days longer before telling him as I was still adjusting. I watched the race from the bed and had the door opened. I had my phone on so I could follow the commentary. I loved watching the race to be honest. He finished third and I felt proud of him. I saw my paddock pass laying in the corner of my eyes and then I got out of bed and pulled on my shoes. I was wearing my grey sweatpants with a black shirt with a pair of white Jordan's as I flew down the stairs of the hotel while doing my hair up in a bun... a messy one probably. I ran to the track and scanned my pass and made my way through the garage as one of the Ferrari members saw me in the paddock. She had grabbed my wrist and pulled me along. People made place for me and I looked around and saw Charles being interviewed. His eyes found mine almost instantly and he looked at me with a frown almost worried. He stopped talking in the middle of his story.

-what are you doing here?-

-coming to celebrate with you.-

-no you should be in bed resting. You just had surgery. You can't be up and running now.-

-I'm fine don't worry. I'll go back after the ceremony alright?-

-then wait in my drivers room so we can go back together please.-

-alright.-

He smiled softly at me before turning his head back to the interviewer.

"Distracted by the girl?"

"Yes. She had surgery Thursday but she's here already so I was a little worried. She said she's fine and we'll she's a doctor so it must be fine. What was I talking about before?"

He went back to his interview and when he was done he immediately walked to me. He held my face in his hand and kissed my lips softly.

-are you sure you're alright?-

-I'm feeling good. Don't worry so much.-

-I know but I do.-

He hugged me before placing a kiss on my cheek again. He squeezed my arm softly and then left to the podium. I felt myself get a little light headed and I looked around. I made my way out of there and when I was almost at the garage I felt a hand on my back. I looked up and saw my dad.

"Let me help you. Charles his drivers room?"

"Yes thanks."

He helped me to the drivers room and then made sure I was comfortable on the bed.

"Be careful okay?"

"I will. What is it with man and being worried about me."

"Because we care about you kid."

He patted my hair softly before leaving me alone in the room. I was just scrolling through my phone for a while before I fell asleep. The darkness overtook me and it felt so good. The room was the perfect warmth for a nap and the bed was really comfortable. 2 strong arms lifted me slowly and carefully and then I felt myself being placed down again. I opened my eyes a little and looked up to see Charles. He had placed me between his legs so my head rested on his stomach. He wasn't in his race suit anymore so he must have changed in here while I was sleeping. He played with my hair softly as he looked on his phone. I placed my head down again and closed my eyes falling asleep only to be awoken by Charles trying to climb carefully. I lifted myself up as well and sat down so that Charles could get out easier.

-I have one last meeting and then we'll go back alright? I heard Toto was in the Ferrari hospitality by the way...-

-yeah he helped me get here because I got a little light headed.-

-alright. I'll be back in 20 minutes or something.-

I gave him a sleepy smile and a nod before he left me in his drivers room. I refreshed myself a little and then just sat on the bed scrolling on my phone for the time being. When we left the track we ate in the hotel room and then went to bed. I laid in Charles his arms as I fell asleep listening to his calm breaths. I fell asleep quite quick to be honest but I woke up when I felt Charles his body shaking from side to side. I opened my eyes and sat up. He was all sweaty and warm and he was whispering soft no's.

"Charles... wake up."

I was talking to him as he opened his eyes to look at me in pure shock. I spoke to him...

(967 words)

(A/N: hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know I bruised up my right thumb and it's full of fog and it hurts when I move it so chapters might take a little longer with uploading just because typing is a little harder right now! I hope you all can understand! Love you lots XXX!)