Wow (straight chapter?.!.?)

Max Green x Lexus Amanda (also don't look up prince albert when it comes up in this chapter, it is literally a dick piercing <3)

Max sat on the love seat in his living room, rather uncomfortably. Bill & Ted played quietly in the background, but he wasn't paying attention.

So lost in his thoughts, Max didn't even notice when his girlfriend, Lexus, sat down next to him.

"Are you okay?" She asked cautiously, snapping him out of his thoughts when she laid her hand on his shoulder.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Are you sure?" Lexus rested her head on Max's shoulder, nuzzling closer to his side.

Max smiled. "I'm sure, baby." He kissed her again, slipping his hands around her waist.

Lexus sat on Max's lap, gently straddling him as the kiss became more intimate. His hands moved down to grab her ass. And she began to tug off her shirt, carefully sliding it over her head. Max kissed down her neck. He left countless hickeys sloppily sprinkled around her chest.

Lexus reached her hand between Max's legs, keeping eye contact as her fingers brushed over his bulge. He sighed in pleasure, moving one hand up to cup her face.

"I love you so much," Lexus said as she popped open Max's pants with ease and pulled his boxers down enough to expose his dick. She ran her thumb over the tip, brushing over his slightly crooked prince albert.

Max's breath hitched and he ran his fingers through her hair. Her hair was silky, and so easy to hold onto as her wrist moved gently along his length.

"Fuck.." Max closed his eyes, his head leaning back against the seat as he let Lexus do her thing. Her hands were so delicate and sweet; it took him back to a tour bus in 2009.

Smooth movements from soft hands, long nails gently grazing sensitive areas; he felt her shift, and then, a beautifully warm tongue leaving a wet trail from tip to base. Shivers ran down Max's spine, his grip tightening around her soft brown hair.

Lexus took Max in fully, deepthroating him with very little trouble. He groaned out in pleasure, his hips thrusting upward involuntarily. She gagged just a bit, but kept the length in her mouth, working her tongue along it gently.

"Fuuuck- you're good at that.." He thrusted into her mouth, using her hair to guide her head up and down at his desired pace.

Lexus looked lovingly up at Max, her vision blurred by tears and false lashes. She reached between her own legs, slipping her fingers in past the waistbands of her shorts and underwear. She worked her fingers gently up and down her opening, paying special attention to the sensitive area at the top.

She moaned softly around Max, using her free hand to keep herself balanced. She was dizzy with the lack of oxygen from having so much in her mouth, but she didn't mind. The sounds and the faces Max was making were totally worth it.

Max's back began to arch slightly off the couch. He was warm, so warm. The pit of his stomach was burning, begging for relief.

Max bit his lip, trying to stifle a whimper. He didn't want to whimper. Not in front of Lexus.

Lexus replaced her mouth with her hand again, stroking Max as quickly as she could; the sound of the saliva that coated his cock competed with the volume of his moans.

"I'm-" Max gulped. "I'm close.. I'm so close," his voice came out whiny, no higher than a whisper.

"Cum, baby, cum." Lexus could feel herself getting close too, but her full focus was on getting Max off. "Go baby, cum." 

And with a few more swift movements of Lexus's wrist, Max came, grabbing onto the sheets with his free hand while the other held onto Lexus's hair like his life depended on it. In total ecstasy, his mouth hung open, soft little keens coming out one after another. His body jerked and his chest heaved as he rode out his orgasm into the girl's hand.

And after a few moments, Max came down from his high, finally looking down at Lexus, who looked back up at him with visible infatuation. 

He sighed, giving Lexus a moment to finish herself off. And when she did, he pulled his clothing back on. 

"Lexus," Max sighed once again. 

"Yeah?" She smiled. 

"I think.." He gulped. "I think I'm gay."