07 - peter's dad is a planet?

BERHERTM20 22A4834126+306CA12

BERHERT
M20 22A4834126+306CA12

Finally landing, Elara lets go as of the rope and Gamora's hand and rolls her shoulder back, feeling them heal. She hears the ship groan then a crashing noise as one of the ship's wings fall off. Drax laughs hysterically as he gets up. "That was awesome! Yes!"

"You and I have very different definitions of 'awesome'!" Elara shouts back.

🌌🌌

"Look at this! Where is the other half of our ship?" Gamora shouts at Rocket and Peter as they all stand in a circle.

"My ship."

"Either one of you could have gotten us through that field, had you flown with what's between you ears instead of what's between your legs!" She walks away from the two.

"If what's between my legs had a hand on it, I guarantee I could have landed this ship with it." Elara ignores Peter's comment, letting out a sigh of relief that her book was in one piece. This is why she kept on her, because of idiots. Feeling a tap on her leg, she sees Groot looking curiously at the book. She places it on the floor, allowing him to look through it. He manages to turn the pages, his face lighting up when he sees the drawings.

"Peter, we almost died because of your arrogance." Gamora states the obvious, hands on her hips. 

"More like because he..." He points at Rocket, "stole the Anulax batteries!"

"They're called Harbulary batteries." Drax states. Elara chuckles quietly. 

"No, they're not!" Peter's pitch raises. 

"Do you know why I did it, Star-Munch? Hmm?"

"I'm not going to answer to Star-Munch."

"I did it because I wanted to!"

"Dick."

"What are wen even talking about this for? We just had a little man save us by blowing up 50 ships!" Elara picks her sketchbook up from the floor and looks at Rocket, she definitely didn't see a little man. 

"How little?" Drax asks.

"Well, I don't know, like this?" Rocket uses two fingers to show how little.

"A little one-inch man saved us?" Gamora asks.

"Well, if he got closer, I'm sure he would be much larger."

"That's how eyesight works, you stupid raccoon." Peter says.

"Don't call me a raccoon!"

"I'm sorry. I took it too far... I meant trash panda."

Rocket looks between everyone. "Is that better?" Elara shrugs, knowing Peter it wasn't better.

"I don't know." Drax answers.