Tsyeria " are you ready spider if you don't want to come I fully understand"

Spider " oh come on tsyeria I already have my mom and your mom worry about me I don't need anyone else"

Tsyeria " it because we care and if you and my brothers can scare away any boys around here being protective I can be protective you of as well"

Spider " I'm protective of you because u care like I'm protective of my brothers"

Tsyeria " aww I came here to see my baby cousins as well"

Y/n "they are still are asleep the ltitle young get to sleep in a bit longer then the older kids, but you get to see them later today they might tag along for the lessons"

Tsyeria " yes auntie"

Y/n " stay sfae all of you tell aonung that as well if I see one injury on any of you then it wont bend happy"

Tsyeria and spider " yes ma'am" the kdis soon left and went to join up with aonung and rotxo who were waiting for them all three of spider cousin were looking at him.

Spider " come on let get going we can't keep them waiting"

With the kids

Aonung " I'm still surprised you are doing this spider"

Rotxo " it because he being mature"

Tyseria " stop it both of you father wouldn't like if we don't behave"

Spider " well we are here"

Neytiri " what are you doing here boy" Neytiri had spotted spider by her new home entrance and hissed at him showing her fangs at spider, this had scared spider when he was younger but now it didn't scar him.

Tsyeria " we are here to start the lesson with your kids"

Neytiri " why is this boy here at my home he will cause my family harm"

Tsyeria " excuse me ma'am but my father has order him to be here as he like you with the Omaticaya body, and spider is responsible"

Spider " tsyeria it okay"

Neteyam " mom you are being rude towards spider he had come to help us"

Spider " it okay Neteyam everyone nerves are on edge"

Tsyeria " please come with us sully kids" the sully children soon said goodbye to their parents and soon followed the metkayain teens to driving dock of the village, soon spider and his cousins had dived into the water. Soon flowed by the sully kids the sully children were amazed by how spider was able to swim threw the water like it was nothing, and he was able to stay under water long then them.

Kiri " wow spider you are amazing"

Spider " thank you"

Neteyam " so what this finger talk you were all speaking underwater"

Tsyeria " it called sign language we will teach you how to speak under water"

Spider " hey tuk come over here you will be safe here" spider had reach out his hand toward tuk who has taken it as spider guide here to safe area in the water for her height.

Neteyam " man spider you seem to be good that this thing you know everything so well and know everyone" spider had called a end of lessons today as the sully kids were having a hard time keeping up, and were getting tried as well. The sulky kids had seem now much respect spider had been given my older and younger members of the clan. It seemed like some of teens and kids idolized spider which was a surprising to all the sully kids.