Part-7 Unwanted interruption

Lets start

Ajay- we have investigated the kitchen and found no evidence of tampering the equipments. So what should we do (ajay asked looking at aryan who was already in his cop mode)

Ary- Lets wait for the lab results and then get into conclusion.

Dee- what are you saying aryan why do you want to wait for a day lets start interrogating the family members and specially the child who I think knows who has done this .

(Deepika said in her professional language however the way she spoke sounded rude to all the people standing there as a child who has almost lost her mother will not be in a condition to testify against anyone) 

Shaina was the first one to react and was ready to shout on deepika but before she could to everyone's  surprise jogi shouted on deepika. )

Jogi- are you out of your mind deepika?  The child has seen her mother burn alive and you want to question her about the incident which she will want to forget forever (jogiji's eyes were red due to anger and everyone could see that he was loosing his calm )

Shain saw this and went upto jogi ji and kept her hand on his shoulder and said in a. Soft voice

Sha- calm down jogi ji please . I know its not easy but please.

Aryan who was a silent spectator there wanted to change the atmosphere so he said in a joking way

Ary- aur nahi toh kya jogi ji dekhiye na humari jhansi ki rani jo kabhi bhi talvar utha kar shuru ho jati hai ladne ke liye woh shant khadi hai (and gave a sweet smile to shaina who by the way was throwing daggers at aryan for making jogi ji smile at her expense)

Before shaina could react to it there was another blast sounds in the house next door.  Everyone ran towards the house however was not able to enter because of fire and had to wait till the fire was under control. As soon as the fire was in control the team went in and saw that it was the same thing that happened with the malhotra's )

3 hour's later

They all went back to office after the evidence were collected and as soon as they reached everyone was so tired that they decided to call it a day and to everyone's surprise it was aryan's suggestion as he wanted to spend some time with his shy .

They all were leaving when deepika asked aryan for a cup of coffee

Dee- aryan do mind if we go for a coffee?

And everyone present there mentally face palmed themselves as they knew what is good to happen now

Ary- yes deepika I mind because today after 2 years I have got my love back and would like to spend some romantic time with her .

Everyone present there was shocked to the core because not only did aryan gave answer to deepika he also propose to shaina . and shaina's condition was no better was she got weak on her knees and  if neha would have not hold her she would have fallen down due to the shock .

Boxer and ajay were the first one to recover from the shock and decided to tease aryan about the proposal but before they could the phone started ringing and neha after receiving the call was looking pale and everyone was worried looking at her .

Ary- kya hua neha tum itni ghabrai hui kyun ho kon tha phone pe

Neha- aryan rishab agasthya wapas aa raha hai special squad main woh bhi kal hi

Aryan almost lost his balance after listening to this news .

That's it for today

Who is rishab ??

Why is aryan scared ?

What will be shaina's answer?

U will get all the answers in the next chapter so stay tuned .