Part 1- A NORMAL DAY TURNED INTO SUPRISE

It was a normal day with ajay flirting with neha , boxer making fun of vivek with shotgun , papa ji and vadh sahab discussing about some random news and aryan and  deepika sitting in there cabin with deepika looking at aryan with fondness and aryan looking at two pictures on his desk . One picture is of his wife and daughter and the other picture is of a woman standing with a little boy .

Aryan's pov - where are you shaina ? Last when you were in pune atleast I could go there  and meet you and arav but suddenly  you  decided to get a transfer and leave with arav. I have tried everything but I couldn't find your location. Are u trying to hide from me ? What have I done? When I got shot on my gut everyone thought  that I won't survive but i did because I knew that u will  always wait for me. You know all my miseries , all my troubles but still you decided not to see me again  not to talk to me not even once did u call me to ask weather I m okay or not. Why shy why ? I miss u shy I really do . Come back shy once and I won't let you go again .

Deepika as Dee

Dee- aryan what are you thinking?

Aryan as ary

Ary- nothing deepika just thinking about shy .

Deepika feels uncomfortable and tries to get aryan's attention and put some bad impression of shaina.

Dee- why are you thinking about her aryan ? She did not even come to see you in the hospital or after that. you should always cherish the people who are with you in your good and bad time and not spoil your mood by thinking about a person who doesn't even remember you.

Ary- No deepika you are wrong this time. My shy has always remembered me and she still remembers me . As you said about cherishing the people who were there with in my good and bad times no one apart from my shy , neha , ajay , boxer , shotgun , and papa ji has seen the worst time of my life with me and shy she was like a pillar for me at that time . I have cried in her arms,  I have sulked like a girl in front of her and she has bared all my  tantrums because she knew that I needed her at that time . She use to leave her 3 year old son with me so that I can survive and feel better . U don't know anything about my shy she is my lifeline I know she did not come to see me but I m sure she has all the information about me .

After aryan finished he looked up to see his team members looking at him with tearful eyes and a sad smile . Neha was the first one to react .

Neha- you r right aryan shy can never forget us she loves us more then herself.

Boxer- exactly our shy  was and is very possessive about her loved ones she never leaves
them alone specially aryan 😉

Everybody in the room started laughing except deepika. And there was one more person who had a secretive smile on his face and that was none other then papa ji ( jogi) . He just looked at aryan and left the room to call someone.

Phone call

Person- hello papa ji apne aaj kese call kiya. U usually call on sundays right .

Papaji- u know  today aryan is really missing his shy he literally had an argument with deepika about her .

Person  - I know papa ji and soon his wait is going to get  over because his shy is coming back with a bang . Just wait and watch.

Papaji- not only aryan but all the team members are waiting for there shy including me ( he wipes his tears and smiles brightly)😊

Person- just one more day papaji. Just one more day ( that person also wipes the tears and smiles)

Papaji-  waiting for that day desperately.

And call gets disconnected

That is it for today will update next chapter tomorrow.

Plz support me and plz vote and comment if u like the chapter.

Question

Who was that person?
What will happen when shaina comes infront of them ?

Thank you