Part 4 - Insecurity

Let's start (plz read the previous part to get this part)

After the case was solved everybody was congratulating the other one for the success of the case but there was 1 person who was feeling INSECURE.

(What do you think guys who is it )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(If u think it is deepika you are partially correct because it was not 1  but 2 people who were insecure for all together two different reasons)

Ary-POV- I am very happy today because my shy is back but do I have the right to call her mine because I don't know anything about her from last 2 years. Maybe she has moved on in life because she did not even contact me since she disappeared. I am 100%sure she knew I was shot still she did not contact me or came to meet me.  Why shy why ? Have you really moved on in life? Have I lost you forever?(And thinking about all of that he turns and looks towards shy who is already looking at him with an unknown emotion)

Shy - No aryan I have not moved on in life I am still waiting. (Saying so she comes and holds a shocked aryan's hand who is just staring at her like he has just seen a ghost)

Ary- How do you even know I was thinking about that? Have you started reading people's mind as well (he asked her being amused)

Shy- Ofcourse! After all I m a criminal psychologist (and gives a teasing smile to him)

Aryan stares at her for couple of minutes and then smirks looking at her.

Shaina who was till now  teasing aryan became very conscious as she knows her aryan more then anybody and when she sees aryan smirking she knew something was coming. And just before she could react aryan did what he had to .

Aryan slowly moved his hand towards shaina's waist and pulled her towards him and moved his lips near her ears and said in a very husky voice.

Ary- Don't play with fire sweetheart because u will not be able to take the heat (and very slowly touched her ears with his lips )

Shaina was very shocked to react and once she was out of shock she became very shy and looked down while blushing

Vadh- chalo bhai jogi Humre yanhan se jane ka time aa gaya hai .

Papaji- kyun vadh sahab aisa kya hogaya ki hume jane pade .

Vadh- arre dekh nahi rahe kese humari shy ko aapni bahon main liye khada hai aryan. Ab humari kya umra  hai ye sab dekhne ki ( and gives a teasing smile to aryan and shaina)

Both aryan and shaina became conscious of their surroundings and moved apart from each other but still aryan was holding shaina's hand who was till now red like a tomato and was looking down due to shyness.

In all this teasing sessions nobody noticed how badly affected deepika was and how she was looking at aryan and shaina with an angry , hurt , dissapointed, and the most strong emotion in her eyes was  INSECURITY.

But there was one person who did see all these emotions in her eyes and was feeling restless for her friends aryan and shaina as she felt deepika was a  bad news for her friends who r happy after ages that person was non other than Neha

That is it for today hope you enjoy this chapter

Next chapter will be coming soon 😉