"Stupid fucking asshole is going to call me Lani's boy and then I find out he was messing with her in the class so fucking punched him." He says to Tae as he looks ahead of him.

"I told him , aren't you supposed to be in the office then one of his friends mention something about Jelani, I didn't like it so I punched the dude, fucking hate him."

Camden sits down at a desk holding his head as he breathes out.

Camden lifts up holding his mouth then he notices that Jelani is looking at him.

"He's still out there?" She asks him and he nods his head.

Resource officer comes into the classroom grabbing Camden.

Jelani stands up going to the officer.

"The other guy needed to be in the office." She says to him and he pulls Camden out the room.

The teachers were telling other students to go back and out their phones away.

"Anyone caught sharing videos will be suspended as well."

Tae walks with Jelani to the office behind Camden. The last week of school is started off great.

They all sit in a big room in the chairs provided. The RO is at the door , the principal and another teacher are in the room.

Camden sits down in a chair, Jelani sits beside him. They get the other student into the office, Camden was about to get up but the principal glares at him.

The students move finally shows up , she checks in and comes into the room sitting beside him.

"Your son has been picking on other students, this is Jelani , their teacher overheard a conversation between the two."

"Your son said some inappropriate things to this young lady and has been bully her for most of the year , sometimes on the bus." The principal says to the mom she looks over to her son, pissed off.

"He also right after fought a student, Camden here , him and your son were fighting in the hallway, your son was supposed to waiting in the office but he was in the hallway."

"This isn't true is it?" The mom asks the teacher nods her head.

The mom and her son stand up.

"You're fucking bitch." He says to Camden, Camden jumps up and Tae gets to before he can go to the other student.

His mom shakes her head leaving him behind.

"You'll be suspended for two weeks when school starts."

"Where's her parent so I can apologize." His mom says , her son walks out of the school building.

Tae holds his hands up and she raises an eyebrow.

"You're a teacher."

"I'm her brother and I'm her guardian ."

"Well I'm sorry for all of this, my son is going through all right now and he keeps taking it out on everyone, but I'm sorry." She says to Tae and he nods his head, she walks away.

"Now for you Camden, what is your problem?"

The RO and the other teacher already left the room.

"He started it." Camden says and the principal shakes his head.

"You know how that looks on me, having you fucking fighting at school."