8

Months go by now it's the last week of school.

"Mr. morales what are you going to do over the summer?"

"Go home so I don't see you guys."

Some students start laughing she frowns a little bit.

A teacher knocks on the door.

"Mr. Morales is famous around here." Another student says and he rolls his eyes.

Tae goes to the door and opens it, Jelani is standing next to the teacher.

"She wants to come in here, I'm letting since I need to talk to a student immediately."

He lets her in other students that know her wave to her.

"What happened?"

"A student was picking on her, saying some very inappropriate things so now I have his parent showing up."

"I have to contact her parents as well."

"No don't do that, I'll handle it." Tae says immediately and she raises an eyebrow.

"You're a teacher their parents have to get involved."

"I have custody of her." Tae says to the teacher she looks very confused.

"I'm her older brother and now I have custody she was in a rough situation so now I have custody."

She nods her head and apologizes, she walks away after telling him to be in the office soon.

Tae comes into the classroom again, he sees Jelani with her head down.

The students go to lunch after the bell rings and Jelani is still sitting there at her desk.

"So I have to talk to someone's parent." Tae says out loud and she lifts up her head.

"What all happened?" Tae walks to the front of the class sitting on a stool.

"It's that boy from the bus, he won't stop messing with me... he kept saying that I was an orphan and no one loves me."

Tae blows out trying to calm down.

Camden walks out of his class seeing these guys chatting near the wall.

He notices it's a guy he doesn't really like at all.

"Oh here Comes Lani's boy."

Camden raises and eyebrow but he realizes this guy must be referring to Jelani.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the office." Camden says to him and he balls up his fist.

"So we wait till his parents get off of work." Jelani says to him and as they are speaking they hear shouting in the hallway.

Tae gets up from his stool, he opens the door seeing students fighting each other.

From the looks of it , it's Camden.

Tae pulls him back as he shouts out to the other student.

"You're fucking asshole!" Camden shouts at him.

The other students shouts something back at him. Tae pulls Camden into the classroom, Camden kicks a desk over.

"What's happening?"