1

Day four  in the box

I look across the room to see him in the  corner looking out. It's a white box , bright lights they go off to remind us that it's night time. 

We get food from time to time but my stomach growls through the hours. The challenge is to stay in the box with someone you hate.

See how long it lost before someone gives in. What do they mean by that?

I sit down on the floor on the opposite in of him. I just look over to him, the white box is huge so it's not like I can see every detail on his face.

Two more days until insanity.

Week 3

I stand up from my corner, I haven't bathe in weeks. I walk towards him, but an announcement comes on. I stand in the middle of the box, waiting for the person to speak.

"Hello two challengers, it's week 3 and we have more guest coming... we do warn that they are aggressive so be prepared to defend yourselves."

I walk back to my corner waiting for those people to come. I'm scared out of my mind, who are they and are they going to kill me in this box.

A door opens someone comes into the room, they already seem odd out of touch with humans to begin with.

They turn their head slowly to me, I bring my knees up to my chest.

They start running to my corner, I cover my head preparing myself for a hit. Then I hear a thud as they got closer, I open my eyes seeing them on the ground.

He stands there looking down to the person he just hit.

"Get up." He says to me, how can he still be so rude after 3 weeks.

I slowly stand up, he checks the man for anything that could be useful. Nothing.

"Thanks." I say to him he tilts his head.

The door opens again, another person comes in. He turns around seeing them come inside, he's trying to figure what their next move is.

The person sees us, they go into another corner and sit there rocking back and forth.

"I can't stay here any longer." I say out loud he turns to me with no emotion in his face.

"We're stuck until further notice."

"There has to be a way out." I say to him, he just looks at me for a second then he eyes me up and down.

"Pretend you have to use the bathroom, really bad." He lowers his voice and I look out to the open space.

"There are cameras in here." I whisper to him and he nods his head.

"Either you do it or I do something." He says to me and I frown a little.

"With that person in here, I don't think you want to be left alone in here."

"Are you going to help me?"

"No, I'm doing this for myself." He shrugs his shoulders and walks away, I quickly move behind him.

"Come on man, don't leave me alone." I say to him and he laughs at me.

"Then asks to use the bathroom, scope out there then tell me, try to find a map or something."

"What if they attack you?"