ღ. 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒚 (𝗦)

✎. 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

Yay, Top!Eddie smut. But it's a bit rushed.

Requested six months ago, I'm very sorry it took so long.

----------------------------------------------------------

Pushing the dark blue bandana into his right pocket, Steve checks himself in the mirror. He read somewhere about the hanky code, and he decided to wear one.

He almost invited the whole school over for a party since his parents would not be home until tomorrow.

Steve walked out of the room and was greeted by some students from his school. They were already drinking and dancing.

STEVE!" Someone shouted, and Steve scanned the room looking for who shouted his name. His eyes landed on Robin, who was waving her hands and sitting beside Nancy and Eddie.

Steve makes his way in their direction while flashing a smile.

"Hey Rob, glad you could make it."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Mind if I get some beer?" Eddie asked, and they nodded.

Eddie got up from his seat, and Steve noticed the bandana. He already knew that Eddie had that thing around, but he just now remembered and realized what it meant.

Steve turned his gaze to Nancy and Robin. They're teasing each other and having a really great time.

Steve cleared his throat. He didn't want to ruin their moment, but he had to excuse himself.

"I think Eddie doesn't know the way; I'll be right back."

Robin and Nancy nod and quickly go back to their conversation.

Steve walked toward the kitchen. Eddie's the only one who's in the kitchen, and that surprised Steve, because usually there'll be ten people inside.

"Did you find the beer?" Eddie flinches, surprised by the voice.

"Nope, I haven't seen them anywhere."

Steve walked in the direction of the hidden cooler box, where he placed all the beer.

Steve bends down, reaching for the beer. Eddie observed him from afar, getting so distracted that he noticed the hanky in Steve's right pocket.

Before Eddie could wonder more, Steve handed him a can of beer.

"It's quite weird that nobody comes in here drinking, making out, or fucking."

"Your house is big as fuck, Steve; I'm sure they can fuck anywhere else. Why? Do you want to fuck here or something?"

Steve could feel an intense heat rising on his cheeks.

Eddie chuckles. The redness on Steve's face is very visible.

"Guess I'm right; your face says it all."

Steve turns away, not wanting to have any eye contact. Eddie gently grabs Steve's chin, trying to make him face him. which did work.

His eyes met a flustered Steve.

He couldn't help but kiss the man in front of him.

As he presses his lips against him, he moves his hands to Steve's face, one on Steve's right cheek. He could feel the heat of their kisses.

They're scrambling to take off their pants, trying not to break their kiss.

Eddie picked up Steve by his waist, placing him on the counter, their lips still on one another, as if they weren't tired of each other's mouths.

Pants were scattered everywhere. Eddie started licking and sucking Steve's neck and jaw, trying to leave hickeys everywhere.

Steve leaned back, closing his eyes, moaning as he received pleasure from Eddie. The latter's hand finds its way to Steve's briefs; his finger slips in, taking a hold of Steve's cock. Eddie moves his hands up and down, gaining a loud moan from Steve, which turns Eddie on more.

The latter couldn't sustain his hard-erected cock anymore. Eddie slid his boxer down, throwing it beside his jeans.

Steve licks his lower lips. Fuck, I want that inside of me, he thinks.

Eddie pulls Steve down, making him face his side. Eddie lifts Steve's one leg up. Steve whimpers; the position hurts; he's not used to it.

Eddie positioned himself, slowly trying to insert his cock into Steve's entrance.

Steve rolled his eyes on the back of his head as Eddie fully slipped inside. "Fuck!" was all Steve could utter.

Eddie fastened his pace, moving his hips faster while still supporting Steve's leg in the air.

Eddie's name was Steve could only moan; he couldn't focus well; he was getting out of his mind because of the pain and pleasure mixing together.

"I'm cumming, Steve! Shit!"

Steve closes his eyes, biting his lower lips. He's also close to his orgasm.

Feeling Eddie's cock getting harder and Steve's insides contracting, clasping onto Eddie's cock tighter. They both moan from an immense feeling of glee.

Eddie pulled out before he could cum inside of Steve; instead, he released outside of Steve's entrance.

Suddenly the kitchen door opened. They were both surprised but acted quickly, grabbing their pants and hiding in one of the counters.

One random couple barged in already, making out, "Oh, fuck baby, please fuck me."

Eddie mouthed, "They're about to fuck," and made a disgusted face at Steve, leaving the latter snickering.

They quitely put on their pants and sneaked out of the kitchen.

"Guess I'm correct about the hanky in your pocket."

"Oh, shut up; you fucked me minutes ago. Of course you're right."

Eddie laughed, placing his arms on Steve's shoulder and heading to wherever Robin and Nancy are.

-