ღ. 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏

Another fic with Jealous Steve ft. Dr. Lecter. But not the Dr. Lecter that y'all know.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eddie is currently in the park with Steve. As they're walking, the wind touches their skin. They plan to hang out. Since they haven't seen each other for a while, the label of their relationship is quite messy; they're sometimes friends, sometimes best friends, sometimes enemies, and sometimes fuck buddies.

Steve wanted more than that.

"Hey, Stevie, how about we watch a movie?" Eddie asks, and his eyes are gleaming.

"Yeah, sure, of course."

anything for you, Steve thought.

Eddie is happily walking, but not until he tripped. It wasn't just a normal trip; his ankle bends, and he can feel his muscles are messed up. It hurts so bad, but he also can't feel his ankle. Out of embarrassment, he quickly got up, trying to act cool. He hisses as the pain radiates through his body. Steve quickly runs to Eddie, catching him as he almost falls.

"What happened? How are you feeling? Does it hurt?" Steve's face was flooded with concern.

"No, no, I'm okay, Steve; don't worry." Eddie is literally smiling through the pain.

Eddie tried to use his injured feet to walk; his face scrunched as he could feel his heartbeat stop for a sec because of the pain. It feels like his feet are getting torn apart and millions of needles are pricking. Steve immediately carried Eddie in bridal style, setting him down on one of the benches. Steve checks Eddie's ankle; it has turned a deep, ugly purple color, and it starts to swell.

"Holy shit, I need to take you to the hospital," Steve said with a panic tone. Eddie's eyes grow big in fear.

He hates hospitals.

"What? No! I'm fine! I can walk! Plea-" Eddie protested, but the latter is already on Steve's arms being carried to the nearest hospital.

He doesn't care how far the hospital is; his only goal is to bring Eddie there.

                                  ☆

Despite Eddie's protests, he was already on one of the hospital beds. The latter was given some really strong painkillers. He's loopy, but it's all fine.

The door knob in Eddie and Steve's room opened, and it revealed a doctor. Eddie was stunned at how handsome this man is—well built, jet black pushed back hair that sits perfectly on his head, an aquiline nose that suits perfectly on his face, emerald eyes, he also has glasses, and he's a doctor too? Damn, marry me, Eddie thought

The doctor greeted them with a very kind smile and said, "Greetings, I'll be your doctor today. I'm Dr. Lecter. I suppose you're Mr. Munson. Can I ask how you are feeling?"

Eddie answered, "I'm okay now that you're here." Eddie smiled teasingly. While Dr. Lecter lets out a chuckle.

"Anyway, Doc, I have a question. You look so vaguely familiar. Didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry."

Steve cringed 

"Very funny, Mr. Munson. I must let you know you have a severe sprain. I will be putting a walking boot on you; it is necessary to immobilize the ankle while it heals." Eddie nods while looking lovingly at the doctor in front of him. Steve notices this too; his stomach suddenly feels like it is inverted.

He's jealous

Eddie never flirted with anyone except for him, and he wants to keep it that way.

Dr. Lecter does all the stuff he said about walking boots and shit. Eddie flinched and winced at the pain, but the loving look he's giving never goes away. Steve is very irritated; unlike Eddie, he doesn't love what he sees.

"I think I don't want to eat apples anymore. I don't want to keep you away."

At this point, Eddie is just flirting recklessly, while Dr. Lecter is either giggling or chuckling every time Eddie flirts, and there's Steve, crossing his arms while his back rests on the wall. He's like a ghost; nobody even noticed him there or even acknowledged that he's there.

Hours passed before Dr. Lecter finished doing the stuff he said he would do.

"Alright, you're all set and ready to go." Dr. Lecter flashes the same kind smile, and Eddie reciprocates, "Is there by any chance I could get your number? Because, you know? I might sprain my other foot."

Steve sighs in annoyance. "I will break your other foot if you don't stop flirting with the damn doctor, Eddie." The latter looked back at Steve to see annoyance plastered all over his face. Eddie grins, as he knows what Steve is feeling.

Oh, he's so jealous.

"I don't think that'll be necessary, Mr. Munson; you can always call the hospital. So, that'll be all I need to get going now." He bid goodbye, smiling as he opened the door to exit the room.

Eddie couldn't help but smirk. "Is my Stevie jealous?" Eddie teased 

"Shut up, I'm not," Steve denied, avoiding Eddie's eyes.

"Well, he's hot, but you're the only one for me."

"Your flirting with the doctor says otherwise."

"So you're really jealous?"

"For fuck's sake! Of course I am Eds. I don't just want to be your friend or your fuck buddy. I hate the feeling of waking beside you and knowing that we're just still friends and that'll never change." On the verge of crying, Steve covers his face with his hands.

"Oh, Stevie, I love you too, a lot. I just don't know what to do with my feelings for you. I don't want to ruin things between us." Steve looked up from his hands, staring at Eddie's eyes. He stared at Steve lovingly, not with the same loving eyes as the Doctor; this one is more

Sincere

"I… I don't know what to say."

"Just don't and kiss me already," Eddie says in a comforting voice. It was a warm, fuzzy feeling for Steve.

The latter walked in front of Eddie; he hooked his arms around Eddie's neck, linking their lips. It wasn't an intense or soft feeling. It was fair amount and  enough for Steve's heart to go crazy.

They broke the kiss, pressing their foreheads against each other. "I love you," Eddie whispered. "I love you too." Steve uttered

They lay on the bed, talking about how their new relationship will work as lovers.