ღ. 𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 (𝗦)

✎. 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

Im suddenly in a mood to write a smut. I must warn ya'll that I'm in a very crazy mood so this smut will be wild af, and I'm not even kidding.

Please don't leave any unnecessary comments. Don't like, don't read.

----------------------------------------------------------

With the breeze coming in, Eddie could feel the nice, airy feeling as the wind passed through him. It's a privilege to sit near the window. He enjoyed watching out the window rather than paying attention to the teacher in front of him.

Somebody throws a paper at him. He looked hrows a paper at him. He looked around, trying to see who threw it, but he couldn't identify who. He decided to just ignore it and continue to look out the window. After a minute, another piece of paper is thrown at him. Then again, he decides to just let it go; besides, he's used to being bullied.

Not until he had enough, almost a thousand pieces of paper scattered around his seat.

He stands up, slamming his hands on the table, causing the other students to startle.

"To whoever fucking throws a paper at me again, I will break every bone in your fingers until you can't even use them again!" He shouted; he was in rage with anger. He just can't deal with it anymore.

"Mr. Munson! Watch your language! That is a serious threat! We don't condone that at this school. Come with me," he ordered Eddie, which Eddie followed even though he was pissed.

He was grumbling and complaining while walking with the teacher. He knows already where they're headed.

To the detention room

The teacher unlocked the door of the detention room.

Eddie rolled his eyes. Well, I guess detention isn't so bad; he'd rather be here than be pissed off by those stupid students anyway.

The teacher pointed to one of the seats. "Mr. Munson, please take a seat."

Eddie noticed a guy also sitting there. He did sit not too far away from him. He looks intimidating, but he has a really good body structure. Damn. He looks intimidating, but he has a really good body structure. Like, damn, look at those big, strong arms; he could definitely lift him and those legs, damn mister, and you match it with that face? Fuck, perfect package.

He clears his throat before speaking. "I want you two to learn and reflect on what you did for five hours. Yes, you'll sit here and reflect, think, and learn from your mistakes and not do it again."

Eddie nodded in agreement, even though he doesn't really give a fuck, while the guy besides him just simply rolled his eyes.

The teacher left, locking the door.

Eddie's no stranger to detentions; he knows locking the door is normal.

They both sat down in silence. Eddie fidgeted with his fingers, and after being so bored, he decided to break the silence.
"So? Why are you here?"

"I punched somebody"

"Why?"

"I don't know. I guess I had enough"

"Me, you, same. I'm Eddie, by the way. And you are?"

"Steve Harrington"

Ah, so he's Steve, the captain of the basketball team, Eddie thought.

Steve sighs "I'm bored" Eddie looked at him tiredly and said, "Same here. Wanna fuck?"

He meant it as a joke, but the brown-eyed male seems to take it seriously.

Steve grins, liking the idea. "Why not?"

Eddie didn't expect him to agree; before he could even react, Steve was already beside him, his brown orbs gazing into his.

Lips pressed against each other, they could savor their shared breath. Fumbling to take off one another's clothes Steve lightly bites Eddie's lowerlips, making the latter's lips parted, allowing Steve's tongue to slip inside. Eddie moans in pleasure. Steve slips his hands under Eddie's shirt, playing with his hardened nipple.

Eddie took off Steve's clothes, tossing them on the floor. He sat on Steve's lap, and they continued making out. Steve couldn't hold it anymore; he wants to fuck Eddie. He carries Eddie, placing him on one of the desks. Steve undid his pants with his boxer, and Steve's throbbing cock sprung out. Eddie licks his lips, biting his lower lips. Fuck, rip to my ass, he thought. Eddie slid his pants down and tossed them anywhere.

Steve lifts Eddie up, and the latter quickly wraps his legs around Steve's waist. He teased Eddie's hole by rubbing his cock against it. It made Eddie whine; he's being impatient.

"Put it in now," Eddie begged. "That's not the right way to beg, baby."

"Please... Steve," Eddie said Steve's name seductively. And, oh, boy, that did turn Steve on even more.

Steve thrusts inside Eddie, and the latter also moves his ass in perfect sync with Steve's thrust. Eddie's going crazy about how it feels so good; he's a moaning mess.

"Ahh, fuck, Steve." If Steve says he's not turned on by Eddie's moan, he'll be lying, 'cause Eddie's moans are like music to his ears; he wants to hear them louder and clearer.

Steve could feel Eddie's walls fluttering around his cock. He's close to orgasm, and so is Steve.

After a few thrusts, Eddie cums in Steve's chest, while Steve releases inside of Eddie.

He settled Eddie on the desk again. Pulling out. They are trying to catch their breath.

Steve smirks "You don't think we're done, are we?" Eddie's eyes widened. This guy's stamina is unbelievable, he thought.

"Face the desk and bend down," Steve ordered. Eddie obeyed him, bending down on the desk, using his hands as support, and with his ass up. Steve's eyes roam around until something catches his interest.

An electric eraser

Steve reaches for the electric eraser. He turns it on, and it's surprisingly strong.

Eddie heard the buzz. "What was that?"

Steve didn't answer him, but instead he decided to tease Eddie's hole with the electric eraser, using it as a vibrator. He placed the 'vibrator' around Eddie's wet hole, turning it on. Eddie moans louder than he expected, calling out Steve's name. The latter inserted the back of the electric eraser, turning it on again. Eddie's eyes rolled in the back of his head from pleasure. Steve thrust the 'vibrator' inside Eddie. Moans escape from the latter's mouth. Steve pleasured himself, wrapping his hands around his cock and pumping it at a fast pace.

And for the second time, they both cummed. Steve removes the 'vibrator' inside Eddie.

Exhausted, Steve slumps in one of the chairs, and Eddie falls on the floor. His arse hurts, and it's also numb.

"Can I say that you're the most amazing person I've fucked with?"

Steve chuckled, "I know, I'm amazing."

                                 ☆

After they cleaned up, they played rock, paper, scissors like nothing happened.

Moments later, a barge entered the detention room. They were startled; it was one of the art students. The detention room is also an art room, and every art student has access to this room.

"Have y'all seen my electric eraser?"

Steve and Eddie looked at each other, then turned back to the art student and shrugged.

"Oh! There it is!" She comes in, reaching for her electric eraser.

"Huh, it smells funny."

Eddie and Steve concealed their laughter.

-