Ghost Series - Part 4

happy reading fellas...

HM and SS were looking for CC and PSji near the hall at the ground floor.... both got vanished in the dark on the ground floor now they don't have any idea where they went...while Santu is holding Haseena hand and calling out their names but nothing instead they feel that someone is following them...

SS – MS... yaha tho PS aur CC dekhiye hi nahi de raha hai..mujhe bahut hi dar lag raha hai ki dono kaha gaaye honge aur unke saath kya huva hoga..aakir ye sab koun kar raha hai..

MS – (looking around) vohi jiske liye hum investigation karne aaye hai...hume tho ab yakin hi ho gaaya hai ki PS aur CC ko koi bhoot ne nahi balki koi insaan ne hi gayab kiya hoga....

SS – aap sure kaise ho sakthi hai MS.....bhoot bhi tho logo ka kidnap kartha hai...

HM stopped everything and turns her face to Santu...Santu smiles awkwardly by seeing the stern face of Haseena...she keeps quiet and look for the clue...while searching in the dark...Santu finds a camera near the broken door.. she calls MS and takes the Camera from the ground..

They immediately recognised that it's PSji Camera....Haseena sees the battery is on and Camera is still running... she rewinds and tries to see if she had recorded anything.....to their horror yes...something is captured when PSji try to escape from that room..

Both were shocked to see the video and concluded that something is going on here...before they could discuss further more hears the growlingly sound near the them...SS holds MS hand tightly...MS moves towards that room to see who is there...they can feel someone presence...she kicks the door and looks around the room....takes a deep breath for not finding anyone there...Haseena moves further to see...as soon as they steps in someone in the room screams making both jumps in scares...

SS holds HM hand and drags her out of that room...they run for ther life and not seeing back but can hear the footsteps coming close to them.... they run for a while and stops in one of the rooms and looks back to see if anyone following them for not.. both were breathing heavily...

SS – MS...vo kya tha..

MS – (trying to calm herself down ) pata nahi Santu...ab I am sure koi tho tha uss room me....( wipes her sweating face ) sach me hume aise laga ki vo hum dono ke saath kuch kar denga....

SS – (looking around) MS abhi bhi apko investigation karna hai kya....kyu aap Bhooto se panga le rahi hai..

MS – maan the hai ki yaha situation bahut hi garab ho raha hai...par CC air PSji ke bina hum nahi jaa sakthe hai....pata nahi kis haal me honge....aagar hum abhi yaha se chale bhi gaaye tho kya guarantee hai ki ye logo subha tak wait karnge...CC aur PSji ko le kar chale gaaye tho....( SS nods her head in understanding way ) isliye hum bol raha hai ki abhi hum case me dhyaan nahi de the hai..first priority humari team ki hai..tho pehale unhee dund the hai fir socha the hai ki aage kya kare....( breathing normally ) ek kaam kijiye KS aur Ram ko contact kijiye..puch the hai ki unka status kya hai...

SS nods her head and takes out her walkie talkie from her pocket....she get tensed for not finding anywhere in her pants...HM also noticed her tensed face and can tell something is wrong....

MS – SS...kya huva...Walkie Talkie kaha hai...jaldhi dijiye..

SS – ( in panic mode ) MS....hume Walkie Talkie nahi mil rahi hai....maine apne pocket me sambal kar raka tha..lag tha hai bhaag the wqt kahi niche gir gaaya hoga...

MS rubs her face in frustration...this night is really not going well according to their plans.. things her started to scare around them and have no idea what they have to do next....she sees SS who is verge on crying...

Maddam sirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें