Case-1

It was plesant morning...

Alright...main na left main lethi hoon or tum right main dono ko sambalege..said KS coming near house party where two man with mickey mouse costumes fighting with each other..

Per main tho kaise mar saktha hoon..main tho bachaa hoon na..cheeta said making puppy face to her...

KS – tho fir thike hum tumara na suspend kar dethe hain..( winked at her )

CC – nahi nahi madam abhi dekhiye kaise main handle kartha hoon..

cheeta went near asked them to stop the fight but they keep on fighting with each other..cheeta tried to stop them but one of them punched him at his stomach and he fell down..

KS laughed at him and she went towards them.one of them tried to push her but KS twisted his hand and punched him in his face. Other one before he could hurt her KS kicked him at his stomach and both fell on the ground..

CC – waah kya baat hain madam..ahhh..mere pate.

Man 1 – ahh...madam hum tho baat kar rahe the na fir apne mara kyn..

Man 2 – ji madam..ahh aise bhi koi martha hain kya..by saying this both of them trying to stand one is rubbing his stomach and another is rubbing his face. Here children were laughing and giggling by seeing this..

KS – jab baat kar na tha tho dono boxing kyu kar rahe the..??

Man 1 – hum pehale yahaan aaiye party me perform karne lekin fir ye yahaan aakar kehane laga ki inn logo ne iss bulaya..ab app hi batayiye ki hum kya kare...

KS – hmm..madam app ne kise bulaya..

Lady – ji hume man 1 ko bulaya per mere husband ne bina bathaye man2 ko bhi bulaliya ..

CC – ye kya ...aise bhi koi kartha hain kya...(looking at husband ) apko tho bata dena chai thna bhai sahab ab dekhiye kya gajab ho gaya hain..bechara bacha ka party karab ho gaya...

KS looked at small kid who was feeling sad...she went to him wished him happy birthday and told him not to worry. Kid nodded and smiled at her..

KS – ji dekho jo hogaya hai usse hum badal nahi sakthe lekin uska solution to hai..

Everyone – kya madam...

KS – dekho bhai sahab ab app dono aahi ageye hain tho dono alag alag perform kariye na...isse app ka maan shant ho jaye ga or bachee bhi kush ho jayege..

Everyone smiled and clapped for her as she gave the solution for this whole mess. The two agreed and ready to give their performance. The birthday boy came to KS asked to her bent down. She did and before she could say anything, he kissed her on the cheek. KS surprised but was very happy she kissed him and ruffled his hair. Everyone thanked her and left to enjoy the rest of party...

CC – kya baat hain madam apne tho acche se case solve karthiye or ekk point score bhi karthiya...

KS – vohi tho cheete...ab humare paas sirf 10 din bache hain or mujh ye challenge jeet na hai..

CC – jarur app chale..santuji humara wait kar rahi hongi...

KS nodded her negatively and both left to thane..

At thane..pusphaji working on her file and santu is irritating her...

SS – pusphee..

PS – hm...

SS – pusphee...

PS – amma kya huva..said angryily..

SS – pushpee aaj main bohut sad hoon...

Maddam sirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें