"So my teacher is actually my brother."

"You have another brother too, he comes here from time to time."

"Can I meet him?" She asks him and Tae nods his head.

"I didn't know there were two other siblings, obviously you're younger than me but how old is this Samuel guy?" He calls his brother, he answer the phone.

"Can you come by the apartment I have something to show you."

Tae's brother opens the door then he sees us at the table.

"Who's the kid?"

"Our  little sister." Tae says to him and she turns around to Tae's brother.

"What the fuck."

"Did you know we had another brother?" Tae asks him and he looks to the side while blowing out.

"Yea but he was already out the house by then, they liked him more than us so."

"Yea same They care about him more than me, I would go to my step sister's house."

"Step sister?"

"Yea my dad had a kid with another woman during some time then he got back with my mom."

"I mean It's from another woman like she's not his biological kid but I still treated her like my sister."

"But they would leave me from time to time." She says while laughing, Tae looks down to the table.

"It's this crazy, I had two more brothers and they said nothing."

"Now that I think about it, I remember finding a picture of these kids but she had snatched it out of my hands and threw it away."

"Can I stay here?"

"Yea." Tae says to her, she hugs him then she hugs Tae's brother.

"I'll show you to the other room." I say to her and she nods her head, she walks behind me to the room.

Tae watches us as we leave the room, Tae's brother sits down at the table.

"They must have had a kid after we left."

"She said her older brother name is Samuel."

"Yea he's 5 years older than me."

Tae or his brother is trying to get custody of Jelani.

Tae drives Jelani to school, the teachers wonder why she's here so early and with Tae.

She sits in the classroom waiting for her first class. Tae is setting up for class, imagine if Tae never took this position.

He wouldn't have known he hand a little sister. And that his parents were still in the city.

The bell rings and Jelani waves to him as she heads to her first class. Tae class starts in an hour , he decorated the room for today.

It's a little lab they have to do today, and he wanted to make it as fun as possible for them. It's kind of hard to get high school students entertained.

Last class of the day

"Mr.Morales." He looks up seeing a principal and RO.

"Yes."

"Can we speak with you for a minute?"

"Sure." He tells the class he'll be back, Jelani turns around in her desk watching him walk out the classroom.

"Oooh , I wonder what they're talking about?"

Jelani listens to the students questions about what they could be talking about in the hallway.

She draws on her paper and drinks out of her water bottle. She looks around the classroom, she's a student reading a book.

She bites her lip then she balls up a piece of paper and rolls it to him.

She looks away before he can see who rolled it to him.

He picks up the paper and unravels it, he places his book down.

"Hey, I think you're pretty cute while reading your book." He reads it and starts laughing quietly, he puts it in his pockets before his friends asks him.

Jelani blushes to herself , the bell rings, the students walk out of the classrooms to the buses or carpool line.

She puts her books in her bag , her sketch book falls onto the floor. Someone picks up for her, she looks over to them and it's the boy.

"Here." He says to her, she slowly takes it and puts in her bag.

"Nice drawings." He says to her and she raises an eyebrow.

He didn't even open her sketchbook so why could he be saying this?

He pulls something out of his pocket it's the paper she rolled to him.

"I recognize this drawing, we had a project and you drew that same thing."

"I didn't do that." She says to him even though she did.

He starts laughing at her, he tells his friends bye as they walk past.

"I know you did."

"I think I saw Megan do that."

"Jelani these are your little doodles."

Tae comes back into the classroom, he grabs his keys.

"Jelani lets go." He says out loud not knowing the other student in the room.

"Why is he telling you that?"

Tae looks up seeing his other student then he clears his throat.

"Oh Camden you're still here." Tae laughs a little he looks at Jelani then his teacher.

"Hmmm something isn't right?"

"Okay I'm her brother." He says and he widen his eyes.

"Since when?"

"Yesterday."

"Wow Mr.Morales is your brother."

"Don't tell anyone else." Tae says to him and he nods his head.