story of Transcended angel who become mere human ch 7

___________________________________________

Well I write some bullshit even I don't why hell I write this ... If I didn't maybe my mind will explode ofcource....

:

"He is the first being, or rather, the only being accepted as reality by The God.

Rimuru's first and primal incarnation exists beyond space and time, in the space beyond space and space beneath space. His ego, which is formed from a piece outside of space and time, exists in nowhere and nothingness, outside of it all. The aspects of him exist in a notional place, neither real nor unreal.

The God accepts him as real and bestows his divine will upon him, naming him Rimuru. He carries The God's order to maintain balance between all realities, even those beyond the confines of reality itself. He never bows down to anyone except The God, his only true friend and master. He even annihilates entire hordes of Gods, but after the mass annihilations, everyone starts to forget, even the Gods, erasing their memories to tiny fragments.

Seconds pass, minutes pass, hours pass, then days, years, and even realities from other realities start branching out. These new realities terraform to create Gods like Nyx, who consciously embody nature and concepts, thereby creating another space-time with its own laws.

Rimuru begins traveling through every possible reality he can visit. Some are created by low-level Gods, but from Rimuru's perspective, their structures are like this: each reality contains an immeasurable number of dimensions, with each dimension housing an immeasurable number of multiverses. Each universe within these multiverses follows different time branches in various scenarios, creating different sects of Gods, each with their own laws and cause-and-effect chains. Some evil Gods manipulate fate to make a hero into a demon lord, while kind Gods manipulate it the other way around. This structure of all creation, which The God initiated, is immeasurable, even for a God.

During his travels, Rimuru encounters a world created by one of his die-hard fans, Laturufn. Laturufn is one of the few Gods lucky enough to meet Rimuru in person and become his disciple. They now reside in a place called 'Transcended Heaven' (a/n: I know it's a weird name, but bear with it, I couldn't find a better name for the place or God).

"So, why are you here, sensei? You've never visited before!" Laturufn asks.

He knows his sensei never visits without a reason, and it's certainly not for his harsh training. Perhaps Rimuru worries that evil Gods might try to steal his power, will, and soul.

"I came here just to ask if your world has any potential humans I can mentor," Rimuru replies. He knows someone, but he still asks; he's nearly omniscient, after all. He lost his omniscience after asking God to remove the ability.

It's not that he dislikes it; it's more like an insult to place him with others in the same category.

"Yeah, her name is Ciel," Laturufn answers.

Time skips.

Rimuru starts training Ciel in the world his disciple created. At first, she doesn't appreciate his approach, but after he saves her mother's life, she accepts him as her sensei. He teaches her everything, how the world works, and she learns everything her human brain can comprehend. Later, they confess their love for each other.

This development leads The God to consider having a wife like her. This is how he ends up marrying Lucia, at least as an Avatar.

He can't forget his wife's lifeless body, and he's filled with sadness and rage. He can bring her back effortlessly, but the guilt he'd feel for not preventing the human nation's actions is immeasurable. So, he destroys the human nation along with all their families, showing no mercy in a bloody massacre, marking his first act of killing mortals. He kills more than trillions of Evil Gods who disrespect his master and fight amongst themselves for superiority. Some of them don't know how to control their powers, while others can destroy the cause and effect of other Gods who view everyone as non-existent. However, these are no excuses to defeat Rimuru; he destroys every single one. So, what chance does a single human nation have against such a monster? He destroys their souls, making them feel the pain all of creation endured, and continues this process until their annihilation.

But why did the human nation attack Ciel? The question remains unanswered for Rimuru, as he decided to rewrite his entire story, becoming a useless human and then reincarnating as the weakest monster. He uses his ability for the first time without the will of his God, just to experience the suffering his wife went through.

However, The God has other plans for him.

Yes, he even forgot what he truly is. He manipulates his fate to remember his old suffering, but The God holds more authority over fate than he does. He reincarnates as Satoru Mikami, dies, becomes a slime, and then a True Dragon. That's the story The God crafted.

As the saying goes, 'Consistency is temporary, but class is permanent.' Even after becoming the weakest of all races, Rimuru rises again, just like the transcended angel he once was, with control over every concept, even the concept of fate.

All of these memories are only possible because of Ciel, who reincarnated as Manas and regained her soul, all according to The God's grand plan. She knows everything after The God restores some of her memories."