Imaginary timeline memory and other things

It's been a week since the development of Tempest began, and I must admit, the progress has been remarkable. The rapid growth of our nation is a testament to the dedication of its inhabitants.

Now, you might be curious about what I've done with Shizue. Let me clarify: I've enhanced her spiritrons, elevating her to a state beyond human—she's essentially become a spiritual being. If you're imagining some dramatic transformation, that's not quite how it happened. I merely nudged her to the brink, altering her fate to unlock this ability. You might think of me as kind and compassionate, and perhaps I am—exceptionally so.

I'm not narcissistic; I'm simply stating facts. Who else would undertake such a task? Oh, and did I mention? I've also altered her past significantly. I've boosted her cognitive capacity to superhuman levels, enabling her to analyze and assess without any external aid. It may not seem like much, but it's a significant change.

*Sigh.* I can sense your boredom with these mundane details. I began discussing Tempest, and now I've veered off into Shizue's transformation.

Let's refocus on Tempest. Veldora has been in tears—literally—ever since he read about Lovecraft's cosmology, which I brought back from Earth. The cosmology is more akin to a mindscape than a physical dimension, transcending space-time. But why the tears? Veldora laments his inability to battle Yog-Sothoth. What nonsense! As if his weeping would compel me to create such an abominable cosmology in my imaginary space. I'm not tempted, despite what you might assume.

To be logical, beings like Yog-Sothoth have no beginning, making it impossible to accurately recreate their cosmology in my imaginary space, especially since anything I create would inherently have a beginning.

But let's not digress. We were discussing Tempest. Kaijin and Kurobe, following the first time loop, have begun crafting their swords and other items. I've imbued Kurobe with an ultimate skill, elevating him to embody one of the world's principles, akin to Shion's. His ultimate skill, "King of Blacksmiths," isn't as reality-bending as altering causality, but it's close. It grants him the power to alter the properties and quality of weapons, accelerate thought, manipulate space-time, perception, and matter. Essentially, he can forge mythical swords and weapons in a day, aging them through his control of space-time.

Benimaru, meanwhile, is adapting his avatar body to shift between material and spiritual existence.

There's so much happening...

Benimaru has reunited with his wives, and upon regaining his memories, he immediately beseeched me to restore their memories of the past imaginary timeline. For those unfamiliar, an imaginary timeline is what we call a linear timeline—past, present, future—occurring simultaneously without end. But what if the linear timeline were entirely erased? That's precisely what happened: the cardinal world's linear timeline was deleted, replaced by an imaginary timeline. While the memories and contents of the previous destruction are gone, the imaginary particles remain indestructible, meaning the essence still exists. My task is to convert these imaginary memories back into real ones, as they once were. They're genuine, not fabrications, as they represent events that have already transpired. The souls of Benimaru and the others are the same as in the previous linear timeline, yet the events have diverged significantly, creating a new, non-existent yet existing imaginary timeline.

Souei and the rest have also organized their team members.

As for trainee and others as I already give them body like in previous event as you must think I am in different alternative timeline now as feldway already destroyed linear timeline well that's not completely true as the contents still exist yes you see even though he wipe out linear timeline but he didn't wipe the entire content in it as it's impossible to do as you must already know there is need a cause for him to destroy as because he removed the concept of time and space from it that also mean a new casuality come as the soul come back to existenece well the clayman and others not existing in this timeline have same soul as alternative soul the previous version as clayman soul is already erased from the every line of planes be it spiritual or even physical sense he completly erased from existence..

It's not that hard concept as example its akin to how we delete the data from public domain while the main server still have data as well clayman never exist in this timeline to be precise.

And about the event like or disaster happen is done by not clayman but by different demonlord which name is by a beings who is alternative clayman but name is different and he is moshaka or simply mean a being removed from the temporal casuality yeah he have reason he exist but he isn't exist because of linear timeline but before even such concept exist as he is old as primodials in this world oh well don't mistake primodial is older than me as I am older than first order of time hm if you don't know what is first order is everything have beginning right ? As there is also beginning for first time dimension first took place no it's not in this world as this space didn't that time exist as non existent not even non linear timeline at the time exist in hear not even space exist.

Firstly a simple world have consist of multiple orgin point each region regardless of how contradiction it's as example a single space can contain countless space time continumm mean the space we talking about is absense of something as it's infinite in length without any thing to calculate it's size

If think a dimension increase just because of its can contain countless infinit no that is no right as the it's not matter as even if the how much you stacked the concept of dimensionaless above dimensionless it's never increase the dimensions the even in literal sense as you must need to surpass the greater casuality inorder to do that as reason for the whole existenece and non existent come to being as it's said to be there is being used to exist before casuality mean there being who have no beginning no casuality at all as you need to surpass the extra space dimension to contain entire dimensionless to surpass this dimensionless to being that as you already know that isn't possible by any mean as the being I said is don't have beginning mean if someone have beginning or orgin point they cant go to the god who created and cause of existence come to being as even how much you hard you try to go back to past and try to surpass the dimension hierarchy or space and time difference you can't diverge it as there is no multiple self of god well there is multiple aspect of gods in this world as greater spirits , Veldanava are one of many So you see how much you go back to past you and transcend the reason you can't reach the orgin of god and delete him because he or she have no beginning at all he is the reason everything exist everything is part of him nothing is beyond him nothing can't go to him aslong as he didn't allow it as even you do it to somehow reached and created orgin point to God you will cease to exist simple as that because the reason for everything come to existenece and non existent requirements never met