The jeon's gathered in front of the stage, taekook and Irene also stepped down. Jin placed the food trolly that had the cake in front of Irene. She held the knife and was about to cut the cake but Jimin stopped her.

"Wait!!! I have a surprise for you." He spoke as he called someone, they all looked at him with confusion except taekook who knew what the surprise was.

They all looked at the door when they heard lost of foot steps, gasp was heard as the famous groups called stray kids entered inside the house singing happy birthday. Irene's mouth fell open as she saw her favourite band walking inside and singing a happy birthday song for her.

(I know Irene is senior and stray kids are junior, but I like them sooo.... And yeah I still don't know what is their nature as I haven't watched them much, I had just started watching them. So don't say I don't know who is who and say I like them. It takes time to know a group)

"Oh my stary kids...." Irene spoke as the male's smiled at her. Taekook smiled widely as they saw irene's happy face.

"Happy Birthday beautiful." Bang Chan spoke smiling at her who acted as if she will faint.

They all laughed at irene's dramatic acts. Taekook held her and let her stand properly.

"I...I...hiiii...I am such a big fan of your all, you know I had heard all of your songs, funny videos, tiktok... Oh my....what am I supposed to do, should I scream ." This is basically every fans behaviour when they see their favourite artist and army are way more crazy and we all know that.

Tae face plamed and Jungkook giggled at the reactions of Irene.

"Irene, stop rambelling or they will run away." Jungkook whispered when tae asked him to stop this babblering machine.

"NOOOOO. THEY CAN'T RUN AWAY." She screamed starling everyone, tae face palmed at his husband's words.

"Calm down they didn't came here to run away. Let's cut the cake that is what they are here for." Tae spoke patting her back. She nodded like a child. Every one sand happy birthday song for her and she cut the cake.

She was about to lift the piece of cake but looked at her either side on her right it was tae and on her left was Jungkook, now she was in confusion as to who m she should feed the cake first.

Sighing loudly she cut two pieces of cake and fed them together from her both hands, everyone laughed at her. Stray kids than sand sorry, I love you for Irene. The audience praised the boys, they all left after that.

Everyone than gave gifts to Irene who can't help but feel like a princess. Tae was discussing something with seo jun. After completing his discussion he looked around to see where his husband went. He narrowed his eyes as he saw Jungkook being surrounded by the college girls that were irene's friends.

They all seemed too close to his husband that tae didn't liked at all. Some girls were wearing way to short dress, and Jungkook seem to enjoy whatever they were talking. He looked around to find Irene who was talking with Lisa.

Tae rolled his eyes when a girl poked Jungkook's bicep. He walked towards the group and hooked his arms with his husband.

"What's going on?" He asked with a sweet smile, that Jungkook didn't seemed to notice.

"They were talking about how good the party is." He spoke with a smile, tae raised his eyebrows.

"Is it, but why are they praising you. Wasn't the party arranged by yoongi and hobi hyung." Tae asked, Jungkook chuckled at his words.

"Yeah, that's what I was telling them." He spoke.

"You know tae oppa you are really lucky you got such a handsome man as your husband." A girl spoke with a dreamy smile.

"Yeah, he is my dream man. So handsome and charming." Jungkook smiled proudly looking at tae but noticed tae looked pissed?

"I know right, I am damn lucky. But there's a problem there is just one man like him and I already have him. So why don't you change your dream man, living in dreams isn't that good too." Tae spoke, because this was the same girl who poked her finger in his husband's arm.

"Baby..."

"Come with me." Tae spoke cut offing off Jungkook who gave the girls an apologetic smile. And walked with tae.

"What happened love, you seem angry." Jungkook asked once they were inside their house kitchen where there was no one.

"Of course I am angry, why the hell were you smiling at those girls. Huh? I thought you have allergy by girls." Tae spoke glaring at the ceo who was still confuse of what did he do wrong.

"They were just telling me how good the party was. And I was smiling and talking to them because they are irene's friends." Jungkook spoke with an innocent face.

"Ahh, I see. But why did that girl poked your bicep?" Tae asked caging Jungkook between his hands that were resting on the kitchen counter.

"That was because she wanted to. I didn't knew she was going to do something like that, that's why I backed away and I asked her not to because I didn't liked it. But wait why are you looking so furious. Oh ohhhhhhh you are jealous." Jungkook spoke with a grin.

"Yes, of course I am jealous. How dare someone even touch my husband." Tae spoke with a loud huff.

"Awwww, my baby looks so cute when he gets jealous. No need to be jealous mrs Jeon, I am all yours no one is taking me away from you." Jungkook spoke pinching tae's cheeks making him cutely glare at his husband. Before tae can speak, taekook were called out by Irene.

They both walked out together, tae looked at Jungkook while walking with him.

"Just wait for the party to end. I will give you a surprise." Tae thought with a smirk. Looks like someone won't be sleeping tonight 😏😏😏🌚🌚🌚🌚

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘😘