"Y/n, you aren't supposed to kiss back. I saw you lean in and that kiss is not suppose to last that long! The curtains will go once the kiss is planted." Paris explained.

"Right sorry! I forgot. Let's go over the rest of the scenes now.." y/n got up and quickly said still a little flushed from earlier.

As they kept practicing the lines and went over a few more, they took a break until the play starts so that they will save up the energy. Their part of the play was about to start in 10 mins. The audience started crowding up and soon, she got a text from her phone. She was both happy and shocked. Happy that it was a reminder to silent her phone and shocked to see Asher texted her about him being in second row seat.

She did not tell him about her being in the play, she did not even inform him of any play! She was a little panicked. How will he react when he sees the kiss scene? Especially after the efforts of telling him that Tristan was nothing but a dear friend to her?

While she was contemplating on what message to send, she got called out to be ready in 3 mins because it was about to start. So she just left him on read and made sure to clear her mind. This is a grade and she won't let a text get to her.

She can always explain, and hope he'll understand.

"Alright, get in your positions. Remember your lines, right guys?" Paris asked as she went to stand next to Brad.

They all nodded. They were the last scene and they need to make it good.

As their scene starts and it starts progressing. Going quicker than Y/n thought. The lines moving up to the kiss is finally happening..

"O true apothecary!
Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die."
As he drank the potion and leaned in. Their lips connected again and the spark flew through both. The curtain got put up and instead of it lasting longer than before, Y/n immediately stood up and sighed of relief.

"There's no way we didn't get a good grade on that, right guys?" She smiled knowing the play turned out better than expected.

"I'll admit you guys far exceeded my expectations but that does not mean much!" Paris clarified.

"Now let's get out of these damn itchy clothes and go out to eat." Tristan complained as he scratched his bicep. Y/n giggled and nodded.

As soon as Y/n got out of the clothes, she went to go visit Asher, hoping he's still there. She turns to the corner by the theatre and sees him standing by the doorway. There was no one else around anymore, but he stood there back faced against her.

She slowly walked by him, now side to side. She turns her head over and see him have an uninterested visage. "Hey.." she quietly said. "Hi" he replied quick as he sighed.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't know that you'd be here and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the pla-"

"So if I wasn't here, you wouldn't care that you kissed another guy even after having a date last night with a different one?" He said intruding her. She can tell he seemed upset.

"No! No! Of course not. I would be very bothered and I'm sure I would've told you about it! It just slipped my mind! Before we even happened, I had to be Juliet, it was Paris's idea. I couldn't reject. A-and I swear, Tristan and I are so not like that!" She exclaimed anxiously. He finally turns over at her.

"I would hope not. It does seem like it's not that big of a deal, I wasn't mad that you didn't tell me about the play, I was just a tad bit upset that you didn't tell me about this whole kiss thing and being main love interests in a play with Tristan of all people." He said sadly.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I really am taking you seriously though, Asher. I can see something potential with you and I want to pursue it."

"I can see something with you too, Y/n. But I just, right now, need to go home. I uh I'll talk to you later." He said quickly walking out as he waved.

She was sad. She wanted to know if this will be the end just like that. She highly doubts it though, seeing as Asher seems too mature to let everything go just like that but could also be mature to the point he won't go through with something he might sees as pointless. 'I'm such a dumbass.' She thought.

"There you are, cmon! Let's get food." She gasps at Tristan's sudden appearance. "R-right." She said turning around to go towards him. "No way you jumped at that." He laughed as they walked together.

"Shut up! You would jump too, it was unexpected. I didn't think I was taking long." She grumbled.

"Reminds me of the times, I used to intrude on you painting something near the nursery. Good times, oh and when you face planted right on the bucket of paint because I went directly behind!" He laughed even more at the end of his sentence.

"Alright, I get it. Enough." She looks over at him and glares sarcastically soon laughing along with him. "You had your bad times too, y'know. Like the time you pissed your bed because I took Mr. Briton with me." She added.

"Oh cmon! Don't bring him up, it was just some attachment with a stuff toy I had. Everybody had that phase!"

"Yeah yeah."

"By the way, about the kiss before the actual play. I was ju- "

"Blah blah I can't hear you. Let's just go and eat!" She started babbling to avoid a discussion about her actions before. He giggled at this and just went along with her.

He'll talk about it some other time.

_____________
Sorry for week update yall 🙄🙄 I was enjoying my freedom a little too much.

I'm wondering what I should have planned for y/n and Tristan next chapter, if y'all got any ideas , tell pls😝

Enjoy this chapter