Chapter 8

When school was finally over, the two girls went ravaging through the walk in closet. "Ok ok what to wear? What to wear?" Y/n contemplated. "What type of date is it? Casual? Fancy? What were you guys thinking?" Genie questioned as she was digging out of the cabinet in the closet.

"He told me it was a surprise and he didn't give any hint, we should go with casual." She replied. Genie, the fashionista she is, had already two options for Y/n to pick out from. One was a beige summer off shoulder dress paired with a cardigan and a floral decorated shoes. The other was a black tube top paired with a varsity jacket and baggy jeans with Jordan's.

"I think I'll go with the tube top one, it's too late to have the dress and I'm sure we're not going to be at a park." Y/n said.

"Perfect choice and great thinking!" Genie said smiling brightly as she placed the clothes on the bed and put the other clothes back to the closet.

"Now on to the makeup, what are we thinking?"

"Hmm, I want to go with something light and just easy. Wouldn't want to scare him off." Y/n giggled to herself.

"Hair?"

"Let's put my hair down and wave it a little bit."

"Alright, now let's start with...2 hours on the clock! Plenty of time. Have a seat here, queen." She said sarcastically pointing to the chair near the vanity.

Y/n got up from the bed as she sat down. Genie got all her magic tools and started adding a little bit of foundation and concealer, just to have a smooth base. She continues to put eyeliner. Small wing only. She curls Y/n's lashes and puts mascara. She grabs the tweezers and imitates 'manga lashes' on Y/n's lashes.

"That's so cute! Where'd you learn that from?" Y/n pauses and looks in the mirror. "I have my secrets, Y/n. Now less talking." Genie answered as she continues.

She then proceeds to put blush and highlighter. She didn't need to do the eyebrows considering Y/n had perfect ones. She added a light lipstick.

"Alright, done with makeup. We have now about 1 hour and 20 on the clock. Let's do your hair." Genie reminds herself.

As the hair got finished, they had about 40 mins on the clock. Y/n put her outfit on and put some perfume. They grabbed a bag that matched the fit and put all and everything needed in. They double-checked before heading downstairs. As they got down, they went to the living room and found something to watch till he got here.

35 mins past and they hear the door knock. "Oh my god, he's here. How do I look!? I didn't mess up my hair right?" Y/n said standing up quickly picking up her things.

"Don't worry! Go! You still look amazing considering you sat so weirdly while watching the show."

"Ok ok!" She said storming to the front door. Before she opened the door, she quickly embraced herself. 'You got this you got this. Alright now let's open the door.' She thought as she squeaks the door open. "Hii"

As soon as she opened the door, she was struck. Asher was wearing a black hoodie with black cargos and white shoes, his hair was styled but it wasn't styled in a way it was too much. It was just right.

Now that outfit may not seem like a lot, but this is the first time they're seeing eachother without the uniforms. Upon seeing the outfit he had on, she felt relieved that the theme was casual. It would've been embarrassing if she had put on a fancy dress with over excessive makeup. Asher looked amazing and so did she.

"Hi, you look beautiful, by the way."

"Thank you, you look very nice." She smiled as she complimented him back and shut the door behind her. 'Fuck, that was such a boring compliment' she thought.