Chapter 2

"C'mon act right! We only have 2 weeks to perfect this and I need this grade. It's 20%, did I mention!?" Paris said as Tristan and Y/n is on their 3rd mess up. Y/n can't bring herself to kiss Tristan. She's nervous and afraid. She should've never accepted this role in the first place. 'It's not that I don't want to kiss Tristan, I just wonder how he feels about all of this. He's done this a thousand times to other girls, but would I come out as special? What am I thinking?! He's someone you despise, Ugh.' Y/n thought.

"I don't blame Y/n for being nervous, who knows? She might fall in love with me." Tristan said with a smirk. What a tease.

"Gross. I just don't want to kiss a lip that's been kissed by hundreds. Haven't you ever heard of bacteria and germs?" Y/n replied back with sass.

"Whatever, take 4!!" Paris yelled. If Y/n has to deal with this everyday, she would rather go to hell and down with Tristan.

~

"God, I'm exhausted. I wish you were in my classes, Genie." Y/n said while turning around to face her best friend.

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad! Plus, you told me you and Tristan was actually getting along for once. Remember what you told me about having enemies present." Genie said smiling at her before taking a big bite out of her sandwich.

"Excuse me? Since when have I ever said anything about 'enemies'. I think you have the wrong person."

It's true, genie does have the wrong person. Y/n would never take into account putting such a cringe word in her vocabulary unless there's a medieval project.

"Oh well anyways I got a new CD from the bri-"

Before, genie could finish her sentence. She got cut off by a man, about 5'10 with brown hair and sharp features.

"Hey, um I'm actually kind of new around here and I was wondering if you would like to show me around?" He said emphasizing the 'you' towards Y/n. Genie knew what his intentions were and was excited. She thinks Y/n might have a possible love interest. Finally.

"Oh um yeah sure, after I'm done here, I'll get myself a note to skip the next class." Y/n said. She also had a hint of what the motive was here and she wasn't too against it, she can tell he was polite.

"Great, thanks. I'll be at the office." He smiled and waved while walking away.

As he went away, someone else who had been eyeing the whole scenario went up and approached the two girls.

"The hell was that about?" Tristan said while taking a seat next to Y/n.

"I think it's an indirect way of asking out Y/n. He came out here talking about showing him around! Ugh, I know all about what he wants. And I think it shows potential!!" Genie said beaming.

"Oh please, he wasn't trying to do anything." Y/n said trying to brush off what genie said.

"Oh come on, you and I both know what he was doing. I mean, can't he talk to one of the teachers to show him around. Isn't that one of the points of being staff? Helping out students?"

"Why are you looking so deep into it? Are you jealous?" Y/n said teasingly, finally looking his way.

"As if, princess. That man doesn't stand a chance against me." He said while smirking proceeding to stand up and walk away.

"Oh but although, I am surprised someone would ask you out. I thought I had already put some kind of invisible mark on you." He said.

"Asshole."

"Gosh, he's so inlove with you." Genie said to add on.

~

As Y/n was heading towards the storage room to drop off papers, Tristan Dugray had to tag along and start talking nonsense.

"Why are you here?" She said in a stern voice trying to quickly get to her destination and drop things off.

"Do you mean 'I miss you so much, thank you for accompanying me!'? Because yes I am so very glad to accompany you. Anyways what are you doing?"

"Dropping things off." She said as she goes inside the room with Tristan following her inside. It was a small room and all she had to do was put the papers in the right bins.

"Wow! Really? Let me help you out then." He said smiling. "I don't need help."

"Actually, I might need help. Can you pass me the bin behind the door."

"Alright!" He said but as he goes to grab the bin, pulling the door. It shuts.

"Hey, we can unlock this..right?"

"Of course, we can. It's a door. It's not locked and it shouldn't be broken. Try it." She said a little nervous but confident in her words as she turns around to look at him.

He goes to grab the knob and twist it but he wasn't able to pull. He wasn't able to open the door. Y/n starts mentally sweating. 'He's probably just kidding around.' She thought.

"Ok that's enough, just open the door. I only have one paper left to put in this bin."

She starts approaching him. "I can't. It's not a joke!" Tristan said also sweating. He had to go to the mall with one of his friends so, it's safe to say, he did not plan this situation.

"Oh my god. Call someone now. I have to study! When are we going to get out!? It's so small in here with dirty boxes and bins everywhere!" She said trying to stay calm but failing.

"My phone is in my backpack! And I left it out the door. We'd have to wait around 2 hours for them to check this room." Tristan said slouching down on the floor.

"You had one job, Tristan. It wasn't to lock us in this room by the way!" Y/n said in distress while also proceeding to slouch down.

"It's not like I planned this! I had something to attend, too." Tristan said.

As time passed by, Tristan was getting bored and decided to scoot closer to Y/n. "What are you doing." She said while scooting away.

"What? We should play a game to pass time. Ooo, how about 21 questions?"

Y/n didn't seem to detect any harm in playing a game so she nodded and scooted back closer. "You have to go first though."

"Alright fine, what perfume do you use?"

"...what?"

"Sorry, it might be a bad time to mention but you smell really good. So, I was just wondering." Tristan said slightly smiling.

"Oh um, ysl black opium and thank you." She said in shock and blushing a little bit. "Good choice, it's your turn now."

Y/n didn't want to ask this question and since it's a little too early in the game but, it's something she's always wanted to ask and find out. Something that irked her. Something she needed to know the answer to.

"Right. What's the reason you humiliated me in 5th grade? I mean, seriously. I'm over it and all but what was the point? I was the head news for like the whole school year and I thought we were pretty good friends. Really close friends, actually." She asks looking into his eyes genuinely.

She honestly didn't care about what the class had done or what Oliver's answer was. She cared for her and Tristan's friendship and why it had to end. She was there for him, and he was there for her. Where did it all go wrong? Some stupid childish problems that was in elementary and middle school? I mean, why was that stopping them from becoming friends now?

————————
Oh 'em gee cliffhanger 😱😱

How'd I do ? So how I'll publish each chapter will be pretty active for this story. Two days a week!

Hope you guys aren't mad at that...
By "you guys" I mean my 3 followers 😝