"I love you Zachary" she said, "You always know how to make me feel so good"

"Mhm" he kissed her lips, "I love you back baby and I'll make you feel even better later"

"Shit, we can skip this whole thing right now" Fatima said, moving closer to his lips. "Hell no Tima, all that food downstairs.." he grabbed her hand, helping her stand.

"Whew baby" he said, his hands instantly going to her belly. "And you sure it's not two?"

"Boy, don't fucking play with me" Fatima gritted, walking out the bathroom door.

Zac laughed and shook his head, "Close one, thank you " he whispered to himself, pointing up towards the Heavens.

•••••

An hour and a half later

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

An hour and a half later...

With all the help she could ask for and a little more encouragement from Zac, Fatima got her mind, her makeup and her hair together with time to spare.

The crowd was in the backyard, playing games, eating, taking pictures and just enjoying the beautiful day and occasion.

The gift table overflowed fast, turning into the gift area. Fatima decided to open the gifts later that night to avoid a mess in the yard. Zac and the rest of the guys, including his father and Fatima's were either tipsy or down right drunk after adding shots as a punishment for saying "Baby" to the game. It didn't take the rest of the party long to realize the guys weren't even trying to win.

Fatima smiled, taking pictures and videos of her friend and family before she sat her phone down, rising up from her seat.

"What's wrong Tima? You okay?" Diana said, rushing to Fatima's side. "I'm okay, Mama Di. I just have to go to the restroom"

"Okay" she said, grabbing Fatima's hand. "Let me help you out these stairs. I can't watch you carry my grand baby up a flight alone" she laughed.

Once they got into the house, Fatima rushed to the bathroom on the lower level.
"I'll be by the door if you need me sweetie" Zac's mom called from the hallway. "Yes ma'am!"

After Fatima handled her business and washed her hands she left the bathroom, not being able to turn the corner before the doorbell rang.

She looked over at the clock on the wall. "Who the fuck?" Fatima knew everybody they had invited were already there.

"Lord.." she whispered to herself. Fatima made her way to the front door, looking through the peephole. She stepped back, not believing who was on the other end of the door.

She looked again as the doorbell rang for a second time.

At the same moment, Zac came into the livingroom. He was grinning from
ear to ear. "There go my baby, mama said you was-" he stopped talking seeing her standing by the door.

"Who's at the door Ti?" he asked bluntly.

"Um..babe" she started looking at him with pledging eyes. Zac didn't speak, he just walked closer to her. As he put his hand on the door knob, Fatima placed her hand in the middle of his chest "Baby..I need you to stay calm"

Zac's face frowned up before he calmly removed her hand from his chest, putting her behind him before he opened the door and when he did, he grew hot all over.

"Rod?" he asked in pure, undeniable disgust.

_________

Rodrick Taylor

imagine him with the gray in his hair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

imagine him with the gray in his hair..i couldn't find the right picture 😒
___________

hey y'all hey!

i've been in a D2U mode lately, it's possible to have another update a little later but until then..

who y'all think he is? 🙆🏽‍♀️

Devoted To You (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें