Prologue

"I never thought you could do something like this, don't you feel ashamed about what you did....how can you be so cheap..." she shouted looking at him feeling hurt as her tears rolled down her face.

"Bye" was all he said and left the place that they called their. Their favourite place in the campus where they first met each other.

She helplessly saw him leaving the place leaving her after all the things happened, after all the memories they created together, after all those promises and exactly after a year how the bet was.

She was alone again with the want of love just like before. Once again she was broken but this time it was more painful.

He was the one she loved. After getting over her first love, he was the one with whom she wanted a life... a life where it would be only her and him. But guess what he had other plans that were way different than hers.

For her he was the love of her life but for him she was just a mere bet nothing more than that...

Looking at his back which was fading by as every step he was taking she cried...

If only she knew that she was a bet she could have protected herself and her heart from him.

She promised herself she will never be in contact with him or be around but things don't turn out how you want...

Sometimes it's for good but sometimes it's hard and meeting him was the worst...

______________________________________

The chapters are not edited. I will edit it once the story is complete.