Chapter 5: Plan B, Getting The Hell Out

' thoughts'
"Air quotes"
Name: talking
Damn: voice change
() author speech
[] reading
** scene/expressions/POV changes

A/N: I decided to add one more girl to the harem:
Nana Shimura:

A/N: I decided to add one more girl to the harem: Nana Shimura:

*Unknown Location*

*3rd pov*

In a dark room, a line of figures were looking over the scoreboard results of the examinees, and interested in what some of the selected students did.

Guy 1: Check out the result of the exams.

Midnight: *interested while looking at katsumi's score* Wow, the first place student didn't even have rescue points.

Guy 2: *stern* She took down those faux villains like an ace. While most of the other examinees were running from the big obstacle, she stayed focused on letting the smaller targets get in close and then counter attacking. That girl is tough. *sees izumi's score* Though I will say that, green-haired girl did well on getting some of the faux villains without using her quirk, she made sure to get them close, but outsmart them enough to get to the emergency shutdown switch on the bots, she definitely has good smarts on her.

Midnight: *surprised at seeing y/n's scores* On the opposite end, the 7th place students had 0 villain points.

Guy 2: *stern* Not the first U.A student hopeful to take down that giant robot. While it's been awhile since I saw someone take down that thing, I've never seen someone's attack go far enough to hit the next one over. That was something.

Guy 1: *concerned* True, but did you see the girl, even though that 7th place student dealt with the other giant robot, that girl was willing to sacrifice herself even to the point of self-harm.

Midnight: True. *confused* Though I'm wondering why that cute masked student didn't use that power of his to take down some of those faux villains, he definitely would've got a higher score, and be at the top?

Guy 3: I say that girl definitely has guts and spirit, I'm more than willing to have her and that boy-

Guy 4: leaning against the wall, stern* No. I'll take those two.

The figures turned to see a man standing, leaning against a wall with a dull look to his face.

Midnight: *surprised* Really shota? It's not like you to just pick a student, much less two of them out of the blue. Why the sudden decision?

Shota: *dull* I have my reasons.

Nezu: *comes walking, small smile* I'm glad you see something special with those examinees shota, because I was going to ask you to be their teacher.

The man now known as shota along with the figures turn to see the principal of U.A, nezu walk in.

Guy 1: *surprised* Nezu, sir. What are you doing here?