Chapter 4: Tripping The Starting Line

' thoughts'
"Air quotes"
Name: talking
Damn: voice change
() author speech
[] reading
** scene/expressions/POV changes

One final addition to the harem: Moka shirakumo ( fem kurogiri):

*Outside battle center D*

After a short ride on the bus, the other applicants and I made it to the battle center, and while everyone was waiting for the gate to open, some of them including me were stretching a bit or getting our minds ready for the practical to begin. While I was making sure to get myself mentally ready for my plan to succeed, I took notice of a girl who was nearby me. The girl has a punk theme style air around, which I actually enjoyed. She also had earphone jacks on her earlobes, and was also wearing a green jacket with long jeans, and the shirt she was wearing was a merch my bros came up with, I never thought too many people would be into it.

 She also had earphone jacks on her earlobes, and was also wearing a green jacket with long jeans, and the shirt she was wearing was a merch my bros came up with, I never thought too many people would be into it

Y/n: *slightly interested * You enjoy the misfit gang.

The girl took notice of me, and her eyes slightly held an interested look in them.

Punk girl: *chill* Yeah, their music is pretty cool, especially when they do rock. And when they started selling some merch, I was the first to get their shirt.

Y/n: *surprised* 'I guess jax was right on the merch. Damn it now I owe him twenty bucks.' The next music from the gang is coming out soon, and it's called college.

Punk girl: *chill smile* Thanks, I was wondering a bit on when they would release their next track. What's your favorite music genre?

Y/n: My genre is f/m/g ( favorite music genre, it can be as many as you like. My favorites are mainly techno, and rock, but I like to hear what the other genres have in store.)

Punk girl: *brightens* You like that genre.

Y/n: Yep, it's what got me started to enjoy music. What's your favorite?

Punk girl: *small smile* My main genre is rock, but I enjoy the others equally, but rock is my go two. So I guess we have something in common. *noticing my mask* That's a sweet mask, I'm guessing you based it a bit from daft punk.