𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 <3

ابدأ من البداية

They were mated now so it was easier for Steve to tell when his alpha was upset and angry. And when he was being so uncharacteristically quiet. Billy's mouth opened and closed as if he wanted to tell Steve but it's like the other male couldn't find the right words—like he was struggling internally. "Was it...was it your dad? Did he...did he do this to you?" The question weighed heavy in the air. Billy's jaw twitched and Steve took that as his sign that he hit the nail on the head.

The alpha swallowed the lump in his throat as his voice came out hoarse. "Yeah. He, uh..." He cleared his throat with a small nod. "He found out. He knows I'm mated, but...he doesn't know that it's you. He was so fucking pissed." Billy narrowed his blue eyes passed Steve as his hands tightened their hold on the omega's hips but not enough to actually hurt him. "Always about respect and responsibility. Always tryin' to teach me a lesson...he never puts his hands on Susan or Max, but...it's always me. He uses me as an outlet for his anger. I fuckin' hate 'em, Steve."

As much as Billy was trying to hide it, Steve swore he could see the tears brimming his eyes. "No matter what I do...it's never good enough. I'm just a fucking disappointment. He's just an abusive prick with anger issues and sees me as the damn punching bag." He let out a cold, humorless chuckle. Steve's heart hurt to hear this. He's never seen this side of Billy before—he was genuinely upset and vulnerable. His alpha looked so exposed. All Steve wanted to do was hold him close and never let go. All he wanted to do was whisper reassurance and praise to his alpha. All he wanted to do was soothe and comfort him.

Perhaps, in a way, he and Billy were alike in some aspects. Even as a child, Steve always tried to be perfect for his parents. He always tried to make them proud of him, especially his father. But no matter what he did—it was never good enough. Ever since he presented as an omega, he was seen as a failure. He has faced neglect and abuse from his parents, whether mentally or physically. Even though his father never really had a short temper like Billy's dad—he was still a heartless asshole. Steve didn't know much of anything about Billy's dad (except for what he just told him) but he knew that his alpha was nothing like him.

Billy was different. He was good even if he tried to portray himself as the bad guy. "Billy...I...I don't even know what to say right now. I'm sorry," Steve moved a few short strands of Billy's blonde curls from his face. "I just can't believe your dad does this to you. It's...fucking disgusting. I don't even know him and I already don't like him. But you are not a disappointment, okay?" The omega's expression softened into one of adoration and affection.

He needed his alpha to know how much he meant to him. "He's wrong. Your dad. Remember what we talked about in the locker room? About how these people don't know us. Well, they don't. And we don't have to prove ourselves to them. We know who we are, Billy. I know who you are. And you're..." Steve's lips curled into a tender smile as he cupped Billy's cheeks. "You're an amazing alpha. You're...my mate." Steve's soft lips brushed against Billy's as he murmured. "You're my alpha." The gentle and loving kiss between them quickly morphed into something more—it became heated and passionate as if they couldn't face the thought of being separated from one another.

It was almost like you could feel every raw emotion in this one single kiss. Steve wrapped his arms around Billy's neck as he moaned softly, allowing the alpha's tongue to dance against his own. A low growl rumbled from the alpha's chest when he trailed his calloused hands down to Steve's thighs. His large hands squeezed the supple skin causing a shudder to run down Steve's spine. "Alpha..." He gasped against Billy's lips.

"Omega." Billy hummed and pulled away so his omega could catch his breath. "You're mine. Say it."

Steve whimpered and pressed his body closer to his mate's leaving no inch of space between them. "I'm yours."