𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞...

Start from the beginning

"I know, baby. I know." Billy ran a shaky hand through his wild curls and tugged his leather jacket off to neatly drape it over the back of Steve's chair.

Steve sat on his knees with his long, slim legs folded underneath him. He pawed at the sheets as if that would catch the alpha's attention. "Billy..." He whined, his long eyelashes damp from his tears from earlier. Billy looked conflicted as if he wasn't sure what to do next. He sighed deeply and ran a hand down his face.

"Fuck." He scowled and paced a bit. He stopped his pacing when his baby blues landed on Steve with narrowed eyes. The blonde alpha was fighting an inner battle. But Steve was oblivious. He had always been oblivious. Even if something was staring directly at his face—he was still oblivious. With a defeated sigh, Billy moved to sit down at the edge of Steve's bed. Steve's heart leaped at the prospect of Billy giving him attention. He wanted the alpha's attention. His touch. His lips. Everything.

The omega practically climbed into Billy's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I-I want you...Billy...make it feel better..." He whispered softly. His soft chocolate eyes were already glazed with lust and want. He definitely wasn't thinking clearly. It was the heartbreak and the trauma of losing his alpha. No. Nancy wasn't his alpha. Not anymore. He didn't have an alpha.

Billy seemed a bit taken aback by Steve's actions and rested his hands on Steve's hips. "Steve. You're in pain. I can't just...fuck. You don't even know what you're asking of me right now. You're not thinking clearly, Bambi."

Steve didn't care. He shook his head and nuzzled his nose on the side of Billy's neck. Oh, shit. His scent was so strong. Delicious. And intoxicating, as always. "Mmm...I-I don't care...please, alpha." He greedily inhaled more of Billy's musky scent. "I-I need you...please..." He brushed his plush lips up to Billy's ear and playfully nipped the shell of it.

Billy immediately went rigid, his hands tightening on Steve's waist. "Fuck, sweetheart. I...I can't take advantage of you like this. It's not right." Billy shook his head.

Steve clearly wasn't having it. He grabbed hold of one of Billy's strong hands and guided it to his perky ass. "I...don't care. D-Don't you want me, Billy?"

Billy's jaw tensed like he was fighting the urge to sink his canines into Steve's neck. His guided hand immediately squeezed Steve's asscheek, causing the omega to gasp. "I want you so fucking bad, princess."

Steve smiled and carded his fingers through Billy's curls. "Then what's...the problem? Y-You can have me...Billy...please...I need this...I need you." Steve cried as tears brimmed his eyes once more. "I-I don't want to be alone...don't leave me, alpha." The tears had now fallen down his cheeks when Billy gently shushed him.

The alpha moved his hands to cup Steve's cheeks and gently kiss his tears away. "Okay. I won't leave you. I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart. Okay? I'll stay. I'll give you what you want." Before Steve could say or do anything else, he felt himself being lifted and gently laid down on his bed. Billy moved to climb on top of him and helped the omega undress. Steve's clothes were thrown off to the side which left him only in his underwear.

His briefs were already soaked as Billy slowly dragged the last article of clothing down Steve's legs and threw them to the side as well. The alpha above him let out a growl as his eyes darkened and they raked over Steve's naked form. "Fuck, princess. You're so fucking beautiful." Billy's intense gaze was filled with hunger and lust as if he would devour Steve at any given moment. For some unknown reason (again) that made Steve shudder and keen at the compliment.

No one has ever called him that. Not even Nancy. Or his parents. Or anyone. "Wheeler was a fucking idiot to let you go. Can't believe she did this to you." Billy growled again and hurried to chuck his boots off and take off his tightly-fitted jeans. "I'll treat you right, baby girl. Don't worry."

Steve was close to sobbing as he impatiently pulled Billy closer to him. He needed to feel skin. He needed to feel everything but heartbreak. And he did. That night he felt everything and it was amazing. He felt Billy's long fingers inside of him—preparing him for what's to come. He felt Billy's lips on his—kissing him with such desperation and pure fucking want. He felt Billy's cock—buried deep inside of him. The burn was intense but it was so, so good. Really good, actually. Amazing, even.

It's everything Steve wanted. He was floating on cloud nine. He didn't mind that Billy was rough. He didn't mind being manhandled. He definitely didn't mind the dirty talk either. It was a total turn-on. God, now he can see why half the girls at Hawkins High wanted to sleep with Billy. He knew what the fuck he was doing. The sounds of Steve's moans and Billy's grunts filled the room as the bed creaked beneath them. "A-Ahhh...Billy...right there! O-Oh, fuck!" Steve's nails dug into Billy's muscular back as he tightly wrapped his legs around the alpha's waist forcing him to thrust in deeper.

He was hitting the nail on the head and Steve couldn't help but throw his head back and mewl. He was so lost in the pleasure that his only thought was Billy. Billy. Billy.

"Fuck. You're so fucking tight, baby." Billy all but growled out in response as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. Their lips met in a heated and sloppy kiss. Steve moaned into Billy's mouth, allowing the alpha's tongue to dance against his. He was getting close, real close. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last. But one thing was for sure, he wanted Billy's canines on his neck before the night ended. He wanted Billy to claim him.

"A-Ah! B-Billy...claim me..." He gasped, feeling Billy's fat head pound into his prostate. Steve tilted his head to the side as much as he could as he presented and bore his neck for the alpha, right where his unclaimed mating mark was. It was something that Nancy never wanted to do whenever they had sex. She never even wanted to bite him or claim him. Well, it's her loss anyway. She's the one that fucked up. Not him. He had to make sure to remind himself that it wasn't his fault. As hard as it was to believe it.

She's the one who broke his heart—not the other way around. He could tell that Billy was getting close, his thrusts becoming uncoordinated and messy. Sweat beaded at Billy's forehead and dripped down his torso. He gritted his canines the longer he stared at Steve's neck. "Fuck, Bambi. You...you really want me...to claim you...?"

"Y-Yes! Yes, p-please! Please, alpha! C-Claim me. Billy!" Steve moaned, forcing his nails to dig a little deeper into Billy's back. Steve finally came hard with a pleasured cry when he felt Billy's sharp canines sink into his mating mark. Holy fuck. Billy's knot swelled and popped as long, thick ropes of cum painted Steve's insides. God, that was probably the best sex Steve's ever had in a long time.