Chapter 36. Bitten.

Start from the beginning

I then took another deep breath. He then took one aswell, wich was pretty funny to me.

"Well, its just the way you act towards me." I said, hoping this wouldn't make him mad. I could have said that I didn't know, or that I forgot what I asked, but I didn't. I wanted to know why he hates me so badly.

"What do you mean?" He asked, staring into my soul. His look was one of confusement and of pain. Did I hurt him by saying that? Maybe I'm just imagining things. I don't think thats hurt, its probably just confused.

"Why would you hurt me if you don't hate me?" I asked quietly, trying my best not to upset him. He looked at me. The tension in the room grew larger and larger with each passing second. He looked like he didn't know an answer to this question. "I don't know." He said, looking away from my eyes. He stared at the fluesent lights. He was smiling.

"I just like seeing you in pain." He then unexpectedly stated. His slight, content smile turned into a grin. Just like it had been from the beginning. He looked at me, his eyes shining brightly. It was wicked. He really was a monster inside, there was no fighting that. I really wanted to help him, but I think its impossible now. Especially with those eyes of his.

He chuckled. "Now tell me, why do you hate me, Iruma?~" He asked, smiling at me.

And hes back. Crazy Kiriwo is back. Dang.

"I don't hate you either." I said, hoping this wouldn't upset him in any way. Preventing him from trying to kill me is probably the best option now. It wasn't a lie either, I spoke the truth. I didn't hate him, I really didn't. He saved my life, whenever I like that or not.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like him either though. Quite the opposite. I dislike him. He is broken, he shouldn't be here at all.

"You don't?" He asked, confused. "Then why do you look at me like that?" I stayed quiet, bracing myself for what may happen. Im not answering him when hes like this. Not again.

"There you go again being quiet. But you don't have to answer. Because if you really don't hate me, then I'll make you hate me, Iruma..~"

His tone turned dark, and he grabbed my face by his hands, cupping it, pulling it up to his. He then came closer to me, his hands were now around my back, pushing my head on his shoulder and my body into a hug. It made me shiver inside. I could hear him breathing into my ear. The way he breathed scared me. Short, shaky breaths. As if he was exited.

"Iruma.." He whispered into my ears. "I'm going to eat you..~"

Wait, what?

I then tried to push him off of me, but he held me in a deathgrip. His face went down into my neck, I could feel his hot breath against my skin. "Those others got to touch you.. I wasn't even allowed to. It isn't fair." He said, sounding annoyed. "So now its my turn to feel you, Iruma. I wonder what you taste like..~" I heard him scriek loudly, a knife in his abdomen.

He then opened his mouth, from the corner of my eyes I could see his fangs blinking in the fluesent lights as he dove into my neck, biting my flesh.

I bit my lip, trying not to scream. It burned like hell. He then dug further and further into my skin, his teeth slowly piercing my flesh. And eventually he stopped, pulling his teeth out. I was lucky he didn't bite my flesh off.

His eyes were glazing with white, as if he was in a weird kind of trance. He looked at me, smiling. He stayed quiet, going back to my shoulder again. There he bit me again, closer to my neck this time. He bit down even deeper, his teeth going in all the way inside now. When he was done he licked the blood off of the wound.

"Humans really do taste great.." He said, standing up. He walked up to a door linked to this room, the door close to the wall in front of me, and went into the room, leaving me alone and confused.

What just happened? He bit me.. wait does that mean I turn into a demon?! Wait, no he isn't a vampire. Those don't exist.. I think.

Well there are demons, so there being vampires isn't much weirder. Why am I thinking about that? Gosh. Why do I always think about these kinds of things? I could be in very real danger right now! Stop thinking about myths and actually think now.

So anyways he bit me. Why? Does he like biting people? He was tasting me and biting me because he wanted me to hate him, right..?

I looked before me, confused. I then felt blood dripping down my neck. I softly touched my wound, hissing when it stung. On my finger was now a red dot. Blood.

Kiriwo's footsteps trailed back to me. He was now holding something, a bandage. He then layed it down on the weird surgical looking table, his focus on my neck instead. He came closer to me, holding me down and licking the blood off my wound.

Do I really taste that good? I felt uncomfortable as I felt his tongue scrape my wound. I backed away. He then got to my shoulder, pulling my shirt down so that he had vetter acces to my shoulder. I did not trust him to be there again, I had my feet ready to kick him away if he bit me again.

"Nothing hurts anymore.." He quietly mumbles to himself, grabbing the bandages. He then applied them tightly around my neck and my shoulder. The pain was horrible. And I was confused. Nothing hurt anymore? What was he talking about?

Once he was done he brought the bandages back to the room. When he came back he had a happy smile on his face. "Humans can really heal anything huh?" He said as he pulled his shirt off, revealing what looked to be an old wound.

"I stabbed myself just now. I was curious. Anyways lets bring you back home now." He said, looking at me.

Thank goodness I'm going back to the beach estate. I just hope no one knows that I was gone.

---

---

---

Hi there! Welcome back again. I hope you enjoyed todays chapter! Im sorry if its a bit late.

I have no announcement today! Everything is good! (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Anyways, I hope you had a great day, and if you didn't, I hope you make the best of it!! Love you guys, stay safe and I'll see you all back next week!!

--24 may