"Kalyani, Calm down, let's meet this girl. If Arjun likes her I'm sure you'll like her too." Dad said and I would've never been so happy.

"Yes Mom, let's do what Dad says, it a really nice way. " Aryan said backing dad up.

"Ok, fine, but who's the girl? And what does she do? Is her age appropriate or your crush is some kid? What's her education status? " Mom asked me and it felt like she asked all the questions that came in her mind at the moment.

"Mom, calm down, you know her. " I said which made her look at me with somewhat happy face expression.

"I know her? "

"Yes, and more than you Dad knows her. " I said which made Dad look at me with shock,

"And more than you both Aryan knows about her. " I said placing my arm over his shoulder.

"M.. Me? " He asked pointing towards himself.

"Yes."

"Who is she, Arjun" Dad asked as he was the first one to come out shock.

"She's your biggest business man friend's daughter" I said to him, after which he tried many names, but all of them were wrong.

"Yash, just keep quiet, you have a weak memory due to your age. "Mom said and we all giggled till the time dad glared at us and mom was quick enough to change the topic.

" So, who's she Arjun? " Mom asked.

"She is Krisha Mahajan. " I said and dad looked at me now understanding everything whereas mom was a little confused and Aryan for some reason looked terrified.

"Who? Daughter of Prem and Gayatri? " Dad asked me and I nodded and mom finally understood who she was. But Aryan was still in his shocked state.

"Aryan? What happened? Why are you so shocked? " I asked him which brought him out of his thoughts as he looked at me.

"You mean the one about whose break up I told you in the morning? " He asked me in a confirming voice and I just nodded.

"Ok, I don't personally know her, but if she is Gayatri's daughter, I'm going to love her. " She said and I was so happy at the moment.

"Yes, Prem and Gayatri are really amazing people. I'm sure they've the best daughters. " Dad said agreeing to mom.

"Yeah, so I want to marry her if possible, can you please call and fix a date for me, mom?" I asked her to which she happily nodded.

"Of course dear, after all it's been a long time since I talked to her. I'll call her and ask as you say." Mom said and I gave her big hug while thanking her.

"It's all fine, Kalyani, but first ask your dear son, does he really want to marry her, or it's all just a way to stop you from marrying him off. " Dad said raising a brow.

"No Dad, I'm serious, if it's possible, I would really like to marry her. " I replied truthfully.

"Bhai, is there no other option? " Aryan asks with desperation in his voice.

"No" I replied in a straightforward tone to which he then kept quite.

"By the way, do you have any problem with me marrying her? " I asked him, seeing him saying no to me from the start.

"Do you want to listen? " He asked and now I was intrigued.

"Yeah, tell me. " Mom said even before I could reply.

"She's literally evil. " He said stressing the last word.

"Aryan" We heard dad yell at him. "That's not the way to talk about someone. "

"But dad, you don't know, how much she made my life difficult in school. She's downright bully" He said but we paid zero attention to him, because we all know were his school years.

"Aryan, you can't say against anyone in school, when you yourself were the reason why many students left school that time. " Dad said and it shut him up.

"Ok, enough of this, I'm calling Gayatri, if fate favours you, then probably she'll agree on a date, and if she doesn't, well, I don't know. " Mom said and went away.

Hope she agrees.

*******************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers,

Here goes chapter 6.

Hope you all like it.

Do you think Krisha would agree for a date?

Do vote and comment.

Love,

Author