⁂ 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤 ⁂

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲)

.
.
.
.

❥ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲, 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. The sounds of shoes stepping on concrete repeatedly had you sighing through your nose.

"By 6:30 pm we should be reaching around the end of the city" Kunikida grumbled scribbling something down on his schedule. "That should help us cover a good amount of ground"

Dazai yawned loudly in response before rubbing his eyes. "This is so boring!" he complained to no one.

Kunikida let out a tch while shutting his schedule notebook close "This is a job, it doesn't matter whether it's boring to you or not " He groaned while crossing his arms "(M/n) Birds are supposed to cover ground near the neighboring city by where that tiger was last located"

You hummed in response "So far no tiger has been reported these last few days, the birds also haven't seen any sighting", Kunikida hummed in thought and opened his schedule to write down what you said.

"Ooh! Look at the nice river!"

You turned your head to face the river Dazai was talking about only to see a plop in the river, you slowly blinked trying to process what had happened since Dazai was no longer next to you.

"HEY!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!" Kunikida said running against the railing that kept the sidewalk and river apart, cussing out Dazai as he drifted away in the river. "WE'VE GOT A JOB TO DO, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING WASTE OF BANDAGES!!!"

You furrowed your eyebrows and pinched the bridge of your nose watching your husband float away in the river and now out of sight, you quickly march forward to follow the river and yank on Kunikida's button-up collar, he grunted loudly as you dragged him along with you.

"Let's go find that troublesome man..." You angrily followed the flowing river till you saw that the river could split into two. You paused looking at the two sides and had let go of Kunikida's collar as you now crossed your arms together annoyed.

Kunikida quickly fixed his collar when he was released from your grasp. Doing so he looked back at your stump self before fixing his glasses "Do you want us to go separate ways to find him?"

Before you could answer you caught sight of a crow flying away from a different direction carrying a familiar-looking wallet on its feet, you narrowed your eyes down to the crow before your eyes began glowing a yellow-red color.

The crow immediately stopped in its tracks and flew towards you, you stuck your hand out to let the crow drop the damp wallet on your palm and as well as letting it sit on your shoulder.

"Was that bird carrying a wallet?"

"Yeah, a pretty empty one" You sighed opening it up and seeing Dazai I.D on it, You hummed pleased, and looked over to the crow, you moved your hand to scratch its neck which it responded positively.  "Where did you find this wallet?"

The crow squawked at you and pointed its beak towards the right, Kunikida looked at you and the bird weirdly before scratching his head. "You know, nowhere in your ability file states your ability to talk to birds..."

"I know" You hummed opening up your husband's wallet and dumping the little coins he had in there. "You pick the one you wanna keep," You say calmly to the crow "It's a thank you for helping"  The bird squawked loudly while flapping its wings happily, it picked up the shiniest coin in your palm and flew away immediately after.

"Once we find him, I'm beating the shit out of him"

"Let me join you."

.
.
.
.
.
𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆