He moans.

Opening my eyes to the ceiling, I catch the mirror staring down at me. Witnessing my glazed eyes, I study the image before me like a movie. The back of his head over my chest, sucking from the edge of the bed, his sculpted hands desperately clutching my hips. My legs stay parted around his body, the warm pleasure of his tongue causing my back to arch off the bedding. I whimper and shut my eyes, holding the back of his head. The goosebumps across my skin, the heat between my legs. On his knees, he worships my body like I'm everything he's dreamed of.

"Fuck..." He forces himself to move on.

Trailing down my stomach, he grabs onto the dress and bunches it up from the bottom. The silk sits in a tangled cluster at my stomach, exposing every part he was dying to see. Eyes falling to my lace underwear, he pulls back and yanks the flimsy material off my legs to discard it on the floor. Legs spread, he throws one over his shoulder and kisses the inside of my knee, then my thigh, then further up.

"No time—" I pant, knowing where this is detouring.

"Yes, time." He bunches my dress with both hands, looking down between my legs to dribble his saliva right down my slit. My lips part at the sight before his mouth abruptly drives against me.

I shudder and shut my eyes, throwing both my hands into his thick hair. This time, he doesn't try teasing me or leading into it gracefully. He knows what he wants and he couldn't wait to give it to me. His tongue knew exactly where to go and how to make me nearly scream. The way his hands clutch my bunched-up dress and his nose expels desperate breaths—he wants this as bad as I do.

"Oh m—" I trip up my words, almost pushing on his forehead in reflex. It dances on the line of too much stimulation, but fuck, it feels good.

I sit up with my palms on the mattress, legs hiked up and spread at the edge. Knees on the concrete floor, he grasps my lower back and crams his face deeper against me, almost rocking his head with it. With one hand knotted in his hair, I feel in awe of the sight. His tongue is hot against my clit, circling and moaning against it. His nails dig into my lower back, clawing at me to create a fastened grip.

And then, he opens his eyes and looks up at me through his thick eyebrows. A dark look, crazed. My jaw drops with my eyes rolling back into my head. My hips begin to grind against his mouth, my heart rate increasing enough to wave a sweat through me.

Oh my god.

His hand reaches to my chest and slams me back down on the mattress, grabbing both of my thighs and keeping them pried open now. My reflection meets my squirming body panting in mercy. My back arches, one hand blindly clutching the sheets while the other roughly pulls his hair. My stomach sucks in sharply from his tongue massaging my clit with something to prove, slipping it down inside of me every few seconds to make a torturous rhythm out of it. The build battles in fast to the point it's almost too much all at once.

"I'm cumming!" I say a little too loud, my thighs snapping closed around his head to suffocate him as much as he's suffocating me.

Pinching my eyes shut, hiding the side of my face in the sheets, my orgasm tears through me with a convulsing release against his mouth. My hips buck, my breath trapped in my chest until it's over. He whines against me as I cum, gripping onto me tighter as if it's his form of release.

Holy shit...

I gain my oxygen back, opening my eyes with a vibration in my blood that has me buzzing for more. I launch up straight and shove his head away. My stilettos both hit the ground. Lips red and swollen; his eyes twist with a sense of bottomless loyalty. The type of loyalty that would do unforgivable things for me. On his knees before the bed, I can't help but question just how far that loyalty would go.