25

double update!! 

Harry Styles

"I'm telling you, she's breaking." I throw a dart that hits just to the left of the board, almost a bullseye.

"Going to Times Square and kissing the back of your thumb doesn't scream true love to me." Niall closes one eye while aiming his dart.

I'm currently in the lead.

"I think he's getting somewhere for sure," Dez says in the booth to the left, polishing cups with Scarlett before the bar opens later.

"Thank you."

"Sounds like she's tricking you," Scarlett adds.

"I agree." Niall shoots his dart but hits an outer ring.

"She's not tricking me this time, I know it."

"I'm sure you thought the same thing before she left you cuffed to a bed with your pants down," Niall says under his breath.

"No, I think a part of me knew that was going to happen."

He laughs.

"You guys won't understand because you don't know her like I do." I get ready to throw my dart. "I saw a glimpse of her last night, not Mariana, Aven." I throw.

Bullseye.

"Harry, she's fucked up. I don't even think she knows who she is anymore." Niall throws but misses the board completely. "For fuck sake!"

He steps up to the board and takes off all the darts, bringing them back to us.

"She is still in there. There's a certain moment when her guard gets down and she's just staring at me as she used to. Deep down she's scared." I start aiming to throw my next dart.

"I think it's a tactic to lure you into bed and cut your dick off," Scarlett adds.

Her input makes my dart miss the board completely with the off-putting imagery.

Niall laughs.

"You're just bitter because she almost killed you," Dez says.

"Yeah, one gun to the head and you suddenly hate her." I agree.

"Sorry? When is that not a plausible reason to hate someone!" She slams her hands on the table.

"If I made enemies with every person that held a gun to my head, I'd have no friends." Niall states.

"He's got a point." I agree.

"Are you seriously telling me to get over it?"

"A little bit." I nod. "And if she wanted to kill you, she would've."

"You guys are dicks, I'm leaving." She starts getting up from the booth.

"No no no—" Dez laughs and wraps her arms around her, pulling her back in the seat. "We're just kidding."

The door to the back room swings open, the blue lights leaking out as Louis stands there looking like absolute garbage in his clothes from last night. Hair a mess and eyes nearly closed, he sways over to us as if he's in a dream.

"Sleeping beauty is that you?" Niall gasps.

"Sleeping beauty slept in the back room last night." Dez polishes.

"You locked up the bar with him inside?"

"What else was I gonna do? He was passed out." She shrugs.

Louis stumbles over and collapses stomach first into the booth side opposed to Scarlett and Dez. He lays there like he's about to go back to sleep, reeking of liquor.