24

I originally had music for this, but youtube wasn't cooperating. I'll add it down the road.

song for this chapter is You Give Love A Bad Name.

Harry Styles

And just like that, Av. I saw you tonight. You were there, standing next to me, under those fluorescent purple light like you never changed. You've always been here. You were feeling things, I know you were. And that is why I'm never going to give up on you. No matter how much you may pull away and tell me to give up, I know you will break. You're Aven. You're always going to be Aven.

She weaves through the street in a timely pace, heading back towards the area we came from. I follow her, not next to her, but behind. I don't say a word and neither does she. She knows I'm following her. She knows I'm always following her. Our silent walk gives me so much time to think about tonight. I sense this infinite feeling right now. As I walk through this loud clustered street, I feel untouchable. I'm in one of the best moods I've been in for a while. She has that much of an effect on me.

Approaching a less crowded bar, she makes a harsh turn in through the open door. She doesn't bother turning around to see if I'm following because she knows I am. I turn to the same doorway, it glows a fluorescent green.

The greenly-lit entrance immediately takes her down a graffitied flight of stairs where a few people hang around  along the concrete walls. Aven descends half the steps, meeting a landing that turns a corner to more steps. Instead of finishing the rest of the way, she turns around and peers up at me still at the entrance. Standing there in another black dress that ends at her thighs, a devilish smile arches up her lips as she watches me walk closer down the concrete steps. The music gets louder, the green covers our skin.

She's so beautiful.

Sometimes it just hits me so hard.

A gaze to her beauty, I step down on the same landing and can't help but use my body to press her into the graffitied wall behind her. Air running tight between us, I snake one hand to the side of her neck and the other on his lower back. She looks up at me with our faces an inch apart. I rub the side of her neck while keeping the hold, gazing at every aspect of her green-devoured face.

"You love it when I chase, don't you?" I whisper under the music, leaning into the side of her head. "You love knowing I'm always going to follow you."

I dip my head down against her neck, breathing in her scent until it carves me lightheaded with appetite. She doesn't answer as I pull her closer to me by my hand on her lower back, arching her off the wall and parting my desperate lips against her neck for a taste. Holding the other side, I kiss down her arch and shoulder. She's flavoured like such a sweet poison. The green-lit stairwell of a random bar serves the most meticulous place to get tangled in her ropes.

Her head cocks back as I dip my mouth down to the base of her throat, dragging my flattened tongue up and veering to the left of her jaw. She smiles a pant into the air, drawing her leg up so it rubs alluringly against my crotch. The relief I feel with the slight touch makes me stifle into her neck.

"You're just wrapped around my finger, aren't you?" She whispers in ease, grabbing my hips and rubbing them with intention.

I nod into her neck while my lips continue to pant against her skin, lacing up to her ear and tugging on the lobe with my teeth. The body heat scorching between us is making me weak to my cravings.

Her hand slowly moves from my hip and towards the bulge in my jeans. In a sudden motion, she grabs my cock through the material and squeezes tight enough to make my eyes pop out of my head. I buck my knees, pulling away from her neck and meeting her eyes with my jaw open and eyebrows creased submissively in pain. She stares down at me from my altered height due to my slight buckled stance, smiling sadistically.