Part 2: Chapter 19

"You're safe?" Ominis asked pulling me into a tight hug.

"Um.. yes?" I answered as Sebastian tripped into the room pulling his pants up.

"Ominis!" He pulled Ominis from me into a tight hug. "We've been worried sick."

"I'm sorry. And I can't even be here that long. But when I sensed all the ancient magic at my families home I thought for sure you two were planning something. It left quite a hole in my families home."

Sebastian and I looked at each other. "We haven't done anything." Sebastian said to his best friend.

"What?"

"Yeah, it's finals week at Hogwarts, we were originally planning on rescuing you but we were waiting for Poppy."

Ominis blushed a bit at the mention of Poppy's name making Sebastian and I look at each other for another reason. "Poppy? She was worried about me?"

"You two have to figure this out." Sebastian mumbled as I spoke over him.

"Wait someone used ancient magic? Are you sure?"

Ominis nodded, "yeah I get nauseous when ever you use your magic. It's too strong."

"Sorry, but that wasn't me. And as far as I know Cerus never came back." Thank god.

"So there's another ancient magic user?" Ominis asked.

"I bet those stupid portraits would be shocked to hear that." Sebastian rolled his eyes. "Ominis come in and sit,"

"I cant. I just came to tell you guys to not rescue me. I'll be safe. They have me doing stuff at the ministry."

"I'm at the ministry training right now." Sebastian told him. "Maybe we can meet secretly sometimes."

"I'll let you know. But for now I must go back. And please tell Poppy I'll write to her when it's safer for me too."

"Ominis, you can't just tell me there is another ancient magic user and leave."

"Unfortunately I have too, If I get more information on them I'll contact you immediately."  Ominis sighed once more before disaparating into the darkness.

Sebastian and stood in the open doorway confused until an excited Poppy aparated in front of us making us both scream.

"Have I missed something?" She asked.

"Come in poppy, we'll explain it."

________

I sat at the professors table for the last supper before break. It was so much louder then usual. Especially at the Hufflepuff and Slytherin table because Poppy and Sebastian were both present.

"Everything alright, professor La Fey?" Sharp asked.

"I hate my last name..." I unintentionally said allowed.

"I... I Can use Ava if you prefer. Professor Ava doesn't sound that bad." Sharp stammered.

"Huh? Oh no, I just have some family troubles."

"are they trying to kill you again?" He teased before looking at my facial expression. "They are trying to kill you?" He asked In I hushed tone.

"I mean not just them..." I went to explain when Profesosr Weasley walked up behind me.

"Professor La Fey I recently was told some rather troublesome information by some students."

"Oh?" I asked looking up at her.

"I'm happy you are in a loving relationship and I did allow your friends to be here tonight but you can not be sneaking Mr. sallow in almost everyday."

I blushed and looked at her, "I'm sorry but I have only had him here maybe once or twice while students have were here and it's only because he would be picking me up at the end of the day."