Bands

PAST TENSE

Y/NS POV
PAST
i grabbed my guitar from the corner of my room and played random cords until I heard my door open.

"Hey babe"-P
"Hi pelle"
"Let's go I wanna take you somewhere"-P
"Let me put my shoes on"

I got up from my bed and placed my guitar down and got my shoes from the corner of my room.I tied the laces and Pelle took my hand.

"Bye mom I'll be with Pelle!"
"Bye y/n!"-y/m/n

We walked out the door and i just followed pelle we're going the direction to the forest I think.

"I missed you y/n"-P
"Aw I missed you to"

He smiled and I noticed we were in the woods now.he laughed and we started running around the forest together.
Not to long after we both got tired and we ended up at a creek.we both sat next to each other and looked at the creek,it was beautiful with the trees around us making the sun barley shine in.
It made his hair almost glow.I layed my head on his shoulder and he tilted his head so it was one mine.

TIME JUMP

we're walking back to my house now he put a arm around me since it's now dark out and we both should have been back by now.we lost track of time and we might have gotten lost a few times.
Once we got to my house no one was awake.

"Can I stay the night y/n?"-P
"Yeah of course just call your mom to make sure it's okay"

He walked off to the phone and started dialing the numbers in.i took off my shoes and I heard pelles mom over the phone scolding him and him saying that we just got lost.
Then he asked if he can stay the night and I heard a faint yes since it's late out and no funny business.I saw him blush then he said goodnight then hung up.

"I'm able to stay"-P
"Good"

We walked up to my room and I went to my dresser to get some pjs and some for Pelle.I threw his to him and he caught them.

"I'm gonna change alright?"
"Yeah I'll quickly change to"-P

I walked out of my room into the bathroom and got dressed and brushed my teeth.thank god it's the weekend.
I walked back into my room and Pelle was laying on my bed.I smiled and crawled in next to him,he wrapped a arm around me and after a moment of silence he spoke up.

"I want to join a band one day"-P
"Really?"
"Yeah I think I would join a metal band or something"-P
"I think that'll be nice I'll go to every show"
"And I'll look for you in the crowd babe"-P
"Do you have any name ideas"
"Maybe morbid"-P
"That's a awesome name"

He pulled me closer into him and we both drifted off to sleep