She took another puff from it. 'If I go back then dazai will question me' she let the smoke out of her lungs.

She tended to get high when she felt stressed. If she could get her hands on alcohol, she would take that instead.

She walked across the street to a small park and sat down on the bench. The ashes of her cigarette falling to the floor.

Her phone vibrated once more, she looked to the screen. Missed calls from the Boss, Chuuya and dazai.

'When did they get my number?' She questioned throwing the remains of her cigarette to the ground.

She yawned once more, she checked her phone.

2:30

The large numbers at the top of her screen read. She did plan to go back, she just hadn't figured out when she would.

Another incoming call from Chuuya which she declined, she pulled her knees up to her chest to keep herself warm.

'How did I end up here?' She thought to herself.

She often tried to think back to when she was younger and happier. her mother and father and even her smiling self.

But of course that was all she could remember from before she was sold off to that stupid orphanage.

Even then, the light on her eyes barely shone. She rubbed her hands together to keep warm.

Her mind and her body argued with each optier to keep her eyes awake and get home.

She failed to notice the slim feminin figure walking towards her. "Hello dear, are you by any chance Y/N L/N?" She asked.

Y/N looked up to the woman, she had light makeup and red eyes with light red hair tied in a bun with golden hair pins. She wore a traditional pink kimono.

"Yes, why?" She asked the woman as her eyes shut, slowly falling forward.

The pink haired lady caught her by the shoulder and set her back.

She pulled her phone out and calling her boss. "I've found her" she said.

"Good, bring her back and send her to the infirmary to check for any injuries" the man spoke through the phone.

"Will do" she smiled and hung up, she clicked her finger signalling for one of her men to pick up the girls sleeping body.

She was put in the back of a black car, they drove past many cars.
___
Was it always so obvious to Everybody else? I've fallen for their lies, they were never on my side.

I wasn't tricked...

I was betrayed..
___
Koyo sat beside the sleeping girl. The sound of her ringtone slightly echoed.

Their small conversation went on for a while, in the end Koyo had to leave.

She stood at the frame of the door. "You can stop pretending to be asleep now" she chuckled and walked away.

Y/N groaned upon being caught. She took in her surroundings. 'Some sort of infirmary' she could tell.

"Ah, Miss L/N. You should probably stay back for a little bit" the nurse said. However, Y/N had already left.

She snuck through the hallways attempting to avoid anybody.

She kept her back against the walls and listened closely for the sounds of footsteps.

'My room is Right by this corner, I hope nobody's walking past' she thought

She slowly peeped her head around the corner. 'Fuck...' Chuuya and Dazai walked together in silence.

They seemed to notice the girl. 'No.' She stated before walking away.

"Y/N!" Chuuya yelled, he sounded rather annoyed. Y/N started running past multiple doors and windows.

Chuuya was close on her tail. Y/N sidestepped allowing Chuuya to run past her.

She turned around and sprinted to her room.

She took a sharp turn and smacked right into somebody's chest. She looked up, Dazai smirked down at her.

He was about to talk but the girl pushed him aside and ran to her door, she pulled her key card out and scanned it.

Chuuya was getting closer with dazai walking behind him.

COMPLETE

She pushed her door open and was about to slam it shut behind her, but somebody's strong grip on her wrist stopped her.

"Stop running and explain" Chuuya  said slightly panting.

Y/N steadied her breathing and stepped aside allowing the two to enter.

She wanted over to her bed and flopped down under the covers.

Chuuya sat at the end of her bed awaiting her response.

"Let Dazai tell you the basics" she said as she turned away from the boy, but of course dazai had to sit on the other side of the bed.
___
Dazai explained how she was a test subject to the orphanage.

And how her grudge against the doctor had resulted in her murdering him and burning the orphanage to the ground.

Chuuya still didn't understand, if the man who had hurt her was already dead. Then why go back for more?

He was about to question the girl, but she was fast asleep. Her chest raising up and down slowly.

Nonetheless, he still felt bad for her. He would never admit it be side she seemed like the person to dislike pity.
___
As Chuuya walked through the hallways to reach his room, he continued to question the story.

Where did they find her? How did they know she was gifted? Who was this doctor? And why did he do what he did?

He brushed the thoughts away as he took out his key card and scanned it.

He pushed his door open and walked into the bathroom, he stripped of his clothing and turned on the water.

'Maybe Y/N had a spark in her eyes before the doctor got to her.' He imagined her happy. He smiled at the thought.

 He smiled at the thought