NINE|VISENYA

"Rhaenyra, perhaps we should wait until we can be alone with..." Visenya didn't get to finish her sentence to her twin before Rhaenyra had found their father.

"Is that what we are to you? Are we prizes to proffer about to all of these great houses?" Rhaenyra accused and Visenya sighed softly and then, when one of Viserys' attendants attempted to take her weapons and helm from her, Visenya waved them off, away from her.

"You're of age, Rhaenyra. You both are of age. And Jason Lannister is a excellent match, he may even have chosen to marry one of you. Should your sister have controlled her temper." Viserys said and Visenya's eyes flashed.

"I will not stand by and allow my sister to be proposed to, alone. I swore to be there, whenever she called and I have unfortunately not kept that to my word. For that, sister, I am truly sorry." Visenya spoke and she looked at Rhaenyra, and understanding rang true in Rhaenyra's eyes.

"But, I am here with you both now and I will not have my sister married off to Jason Lannister if he already speaks of Dragonpits being built at Lannisport." Visenya snapped in a low voice, low enough so that the three of them would only hear.

"He is arrogant and self-serious." Her sister countered.

"Well, I thought that you might have that in common." Viserys was quick to counter. "Since the both of you have come of age, I have been slowly drowning in a lake of long parchment, that has been flung to me from every corner of the realm itself. Marriage proposals, all. And I have tried often to discuss it with you, Rhaenyra, but you've refused me at every turn." Viserys said.

"That is because I do not wish to get married and I'm certain, that Visenya feels the same." Rhaenyra shot back at their father as Viserys looked over at Visenya, who was silently watching it unfold.

"Is this true?" Viserys questioned and Visenya raised her head up and she nodded.

"Lord Corlys, he knighted me after one of our first successful battles in the Stepstones, Father, I have no wish to marry. But if you wish it, then I do suppose... That I have no choice." She said quietly.

"Even I do not exist above traditions and duty, Rhaenyra!" At the shout, Visenya used everything she had in her, in order to not jump.

"Excuse me, Your Grace." Otto Hightower interrupted them and the twins walked away from the tent.

Then when Rhaenyra went off galloping away on a horse, Visenya ran for Mirax and she let out a loud dragon call's. Mirax rose up from where he had been lying down and Visenya was clambering up his wing and almost before she had settled, he took to the skies.

Dyron retrieved his horse and along with Ser Criston, they rode hard after Rhaenyra on the ground, while Mirax and Visenya searched from the skies.

When they caught up to her on the ground, Mirax dropped down heavily into the lake and the water went flying up into the air.

Mirax let out a low, screeching roar and Rhaenyra's smile was clear, at the sight of the dragon.

Mirax moved closer to the shore and Visenya was able to climb down from off of his wing and she slid down onto the solid ground. "I wish you had told me what your plan was, Sister, no one here would have been able to catch us on Mirax." Visenya spoke as Rhaenyra laughed at the words.

"I have no horse this hunt, but I am perfectly capable of walking. I have no wish to bring the men, all of them down on top of you." She said to her sister, who dismounted and promptly threw her arms around her. "Doharis, Mirax." She called out and the dragon turned to look at her, now very quite clearly recognizing the valyrian word from his rider. "Go, now my old friend before they attempt to follow you here." She said and at the words, he was now soaring up into the sky.